I'm even less impressed if he doesn't die now... How long does it take for the sickness to drive through his body?

Suddenly he can hallucinate for a half hour and they don't have to take more than where the bite mark was off? Ridiculous.

No no no. Dog? I never could.

That ending left me confused. 7 days of madness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ending left me confused. 7 days of madness

Me too but I think we can plan on it not being a good thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too but I think we can plan on it not being a good thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is biblical: thirst, frogs, locust. Well at least a locust shell on a tree.
Rick is Moses is leading the group.
Aaron (Moses's brother) led the group while Moses was getting the 10 commandments.

I don't know what to think any longer. It seems like they throw crap at the wall and see what sticks.

I liked this ep more than last weeks.

I liked this ep more than last weeks.

Agreed here. More accomplished, seemed to get pretty deep into the psyche of those that lost someone recently. Really symbolic at the end holding off the tornado/walkers.

And now about the last part....not sure what to think.

That is Aaron from the Alexandria Safe zone. I would say we will see negan by the end of this season, he makes the governor look nice

Agreed here. More accomplished, seemed to get pretty deep into the psyche of those that lost someone recently. Really symbolic at the end holding off the tornado/walkers.

And now about the last part....not sure what to think.

That is Aaron from the Alexandria Safe zone. I would say we will see negan by the end of this season, he makes the governor look nice
Yup. Negan's arrival is imminent.

The walking dead

Well. It isn't happily ever after so I am more anxious to see what happens next week. I understand this episode had to happen to get us to a certain point but I wasn't a fan.

Oh look, another storyline of going somewhere, letting the guard down for a bit of hope, then all hell breaking loose with what will surely be some insane power hungry psycho.

I'm really feeling the rinse and repeat thing right now.

Looks like Rick is playing a little game himself now!

This show is garbo now it's a total chore to even make it through the episodes.

This show is garbo now it's a total chore to even make it through the episodes.

I gave up on the show this season. Totally lost interest.

Anyone watch Talking dead? What was the "hidden Easter egg" they talked about in the preview? I didn't Dvr it

Oh look, another storyline of going somewhere, letting the guard down for a bit of hope, then all hell breaking loose with what will surely be some insane power hungry psycho.

I'm really feeling the rinse and repeat thing right now.
There is a major bad guy who comes into the comics right around Alexandria.

I am a fan of this show. Part of me still wonders where it is and can be going.

There is a major bad guy who comes into the comics right around Alexandria.

I am a fan of this show. Part of me still wonders where it is and can be going.
Oh I know there is, then we rinse and repeat the govna but way more brutally and a lot more crazy. May sound lame to some, but if the kill off a couple who I think they will, I'm out for good on this one.

Oh I know there is, then we rinse and repeat the govna but way more brutally and a lot more crazy. May sound lame to some, but if the kill off a couple who I think they will, I'm out for good on this one.
As long as the baby lives (she doesn't make it this far in the comics) I'm still in.

I'm a big fan of the show, and the comic books. What I'm noticing lately is the lack of dialog from some of the other characters. It seems like one or two have nothing to say all episode. I'm pretty sure that was the first time Tara has spoken, since the break.

I really liked last nights episode. I think that girl who sneaks out could be an interesting character.

I like Carol a little more after tonight.

Dang, Carol went to a dark place with boy.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Back