This is a cool concept

I can already say, there was a shoulder tap.
Tequila4Kap was tapped to test the new Cobra Connect!

You never know when it will happen, but if you stay active, you have a shot to get tapped on the THP shoulder at any time.

Good stuff.

That's a great and unique idea! I'm looking forward to it!

Congrats to Tequila4Kap.
I like the idea. Although my activity lags during the summer when I am working 12+ hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great idea! I'm all for it!

I can already say, there was a shoulder tap.
Tequila4Kap was tapped to test the new Cobra Connect!

You never know when it will happen, but if you stay active, you have a shot to get tapped on the THP shoulder at any time.

This is freaking fantastic.

Party on Wayne

This is a really neat idea!!

I'm in favor of anything that get's more good, honest THP Reviews on the forum. This sounds like a solid way to have more reviews happening and get more people involved.

I really like the sound of this!

Should be fun

Love the idea and am real happy tequila was selected. Really enjoy his posts.

This is a nice way to not only drive interaction, but receive more opinions on tested products. Big fan of this

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That's a great idea. Definitely changing it up for 2017 on THP. Can't wait to see more reviews popping up for some cool products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick tap to THP for coming up with the Shoulder Tap!!!

850959406.gif

Very cool idea, like the direction this is taking.

This is a really cool idea. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. Forum testing is one of my favorite things to read so more ways to see it happen make me happy.

I like it. Rewarding active members for their participation.

Very cool. Cool way to get the ultra involved into the testing. I hope to be in position to add some value this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Tap tap tap it in...great idea!

My shoulders are open for tapping!

Good stuff!

What an interesting, new and unique idea for testing/reviewing new gear! Why am I not surprised it originated here at THP? Just another example of why THP is the best most innovative enterprise on social media when it comes to golf.

Very fun idea! JB would you say after sufficient review time would we be encouraged to tap another? So those 2-4 items turn into 6-8 review experiences?

Back