Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Is that a good price that time of year? Genuinely curious, because my American and Delta flights seem to be cheaper than that in similar flights.

Is that a good price that time of year? Genuinely curious, because my American and Delta flights seem to be cheaper than that in similar flights.
Well last year flight out of Orlando was about 500 for two one way for me. So definitely good deal to and from denver. Frontier has a couple that's a bit cheaper but after baggage fees it about evens out. Then there's the rewards :)

Southwest sale is a little misleading from Nashville. Starting at $99? $199 maybe.

Were at 140 each way which is the same price we paid in January for our trip down. Pretty consistent I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southwest sale is a little misleading from Nashville. Starting at $99? $199 maybe.
Remember flights to and from Orlando has to be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Ours will be almost 4 and 10months come the outing

Oh yeah...forgot to mention! I'm in!! Woot!!!

Yeah buddy!! The 305 representin'

Ugh!!! Website is down & id like to see what my tickets will run so I can decide fly vs drive

Remember flights to and from Orlando has to be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Ah. I stopped reading at the not valid Friday and Sunday comment.

Oh well.

From Denver to Orlando was 149 each way for me. To Orlando flights need to be on Tuesday or Wednesday for the discounted rates I believe

$300 r/t is a solid price for a flight that long.

Everyone needs to remember to add baggage fees for all other airlines that don't begin with "Southwest". If your travel bag weighs over 50 pounds the fee is even higher. (This even applies to SW so watch your packing) Only one set of clubs Kang. Now, which one to pick?

Question. IF you buy 2 day tickets to a park are they specific to certain dates? Meaning if I arrive early can I go to Disney/Universal on Thursday and Monday?

Believe that's how they work, yes. They don't need to be consecutive

$300 r/t is a solid price for a flight that long.

Everyone needs to remember to add baggage fees for all other airlines that don't begin with "Southwest". If your travel bag weighs over 50 pounds the fee is even higher. (This even applies to SW so watch your packing) Only one set of clubs Kang. Now, which one to pick?
I have few months to decide what clubs to bring lol

"Now which bag do I bring..." - kc720

C5RCYT7.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you down there!

Kang your coming, sweet. Looking forward to meeting you

Kang your coming, sweet. Looking forward to meeting you

Yessir. Love making new friends at thp events!

Yessir. Love making new friends at thp events!

Ditto, hope I was able to meet you this year. Could not swing a CO trip this year, but this will do just fine

The cheapest I found was Southwest, $262 round trip which was the same cost as LIITA. Out of Akron. We would need 3 tickets and still a rental car so gonna see if I can work some magic and find cheaper otherwise, we are planning to make the 18 hour drive

The cheapest I found was Southwest, $262 round trip which was the same cost as LIITA. Out of Akron. We would need 3 tickets and still a rental car so gonna see if I can work some magic and find cheaper otherwise, we are planning to make the 18 hour drive

its 14 to 15 and at the most if PhillyV doesnt drive under speed limit

We are going to knock most of it out thursday then stay somewhere til friday AM

its 14 to 15 and at the most if PhillyV doesnt drive under speed limit

We are going to knock most of it out thursday then stay somewhere til friday AM

Maybe she assumed that he would go the wrong way?

Back