Formats - Harry Explains Them To Hashtag

Oh man, Harry is bringing his best game to the smack talk front. Will he have enough game to back it up on the course?

I've see Hashtags matchplay prowess firsthand and there is a very good reason #ImWithChad, he is going to dominate!

That is fantastic...and a prime reason that #ImWithHarry. You could even tell that Chad's teammate, my friend Scotty G, knew what kind of beating Harry is going to put on Chad.

Harry's right ya know

That was too funny.....Harry knows all of Chad's excuses too well

Awesome video, will be even better when Chads team wins!

Oh boy Chad taking the verbal abuse, guess he will make the clubs do the talking. Time for a new champion !

Oh Harry, you magnificent bastard. #KeepTheCrown #LongLiveHarry

I think Harry is getting in his head.

Harry trying break Chad early. This is gonna be a blast.

That'l was good...but I lost track of what he said when I saw that pretty wedge in Chad's hands

Hilarious stuff!

Chad, step up dude and take charge.

That is brutal, but Harry will eat his words.

I think Harry has heard those excuses from Chad before!

Brilliant.

I'm jealous that the King participants get to see that banter in person all weekend. It will be a blast.

This is what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job.
My man Chad doesn't resort to bad mouthing like Harry. He doesn't need to deflect like Harry. CHAD will get it done in 2015. His team is ready and will do work

If it wasn't for the need of a paycheck, I think Chad almost put the new Phil wedge dead into Harry's face.

I sense a great battle upcoming between the two of them.

The Chad I played with in the first round last year was confident and played awesome. Hoping he takes it to Harry this year at #TheKing. Harry knows how to cut a promo, though.

If it wasn't for the need of a paycheck, I think Chad almost put the new Phil wedge dead into Harry's face.

I sense a great battle upcoming between the two of them.
Ah yes... under that wry smile lies the need and desire to put Harry in his place. After a year of trash talk, and God knows how long of working under abusive boss man the fuel is burning inside.

P.s. I love Harry but he's going down ;)

Lol. Harry with the mind games. That was hilarious. Can't wait to follow along this weekend.

~Rock

very funny, and this is them in person too. The whole Callaway team is so much fun to be around.

I can't wait to watch things unfold when this all kicks off

Agreed, it is going to be a blast to follow!

And all the more reason why I would love to be part of your team in December to help take down the #ZooCrew

THP events are just amazing

Back