Formats - Harry Explains Them To Hashtag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at Callaway HQ this morning getting ready for the THP Event #TheKing, we asked Harry Arnett to explain the scoring to Hashtag Chad. This hillarious video is what came of it, including excuses internet golfers use, what Hashtag might say and some predictions.

You will be able to follow this event live, as it happens, in a live update thread coming this weekend.

Oh man I love it. Harry is in Chad's head for sure. Their singles match is going to be EPIC!!

Wow Harry talks a lot of garbage. I cannot wait to help Hashtag shut him up!!!!!

When she packs your bag for you! Too funny.

Poor Chad....kind of hard to talk trash back to your boss. It is a fine line to walk.

It's going to be a lot of laughs when Chads team is wearing the crown!

Classic Harry messing with Chad.

This is great. Sounds like Chad's got his excuses all lined up.

Oh Chad... That's not looking good for you buddy. He's already in your head.

Poor chad.
I think he checked out once he heard math was involved

Point a hole, that way excuses don't matter when you are closed out early haha

Only excuses that are going to be heard on the course Sunday is: "Chad you never drive the ball that well."

Love it!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I love it. This, is a perfect example of how I cannot understand how someone could not like these guys. The entire #ZooCrew is awesome.

Harry is VERY quick on his toes, more so than most, way more than me for sure...that's part of what makes him so much fun to be around. However, I noticed while playing with him at the Grandaddy, when he gets behind, he gets quite quick. Don't let that fool you into a sense of extra hope, he's a fighter!

With that said, Hashtag is no slouch, he's got game! That's why I see him taking this victory to the house!

Come on Chad! Time to make him eat his words.

This weekend Chad makes Harry eat his words!

Poor Chad. I almost feel bad for him.....almost. #ImWithHarry

That was awesome haha

Harry reminds me soooooo much of Jimmy Kimmel it's not funny. Talks just like him, almost looks like him less the specks, and has the exact same humor . Almost makes me want to pull for him, but not quite .

Harry's Team is gonna get plowed like a fresh pair of spring mules after sucking down a trough of stud corn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ImWithChad Sorry Harry! Talking and walking is two different things.

Just setting up Harry with over confidence. That fall from the top will be hard and fast & Chad will be there to catch the crown!

You gotta love Harry, and the man not only talks the talk, he walks the walk. I foresee another win for #TeamHarry.

#ImStillWithHarry

Great video..I need to meet and play with these characters! Can't wait to follow along.

#ZooCrew
#ImWithChad

Ahh this is going to be awesome. Love it!

Back