Oh Dairy Queen: Reese's Extreme

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This gets dropped for the April Blizzard of the Month!

C78Qo4NX0AATdm1.jpg

I typically don't choose a blizzard when at the DQ but I may make this an exception.

This is an awesome combination of goodness! Will have several over the month of April.

Dang, that looks good!! My ever increasing lactose intolerant stomach screams NO NO NO, but my taste buds scream YES, YES, YES!!!

Dairy Queen just opened a new store by my work. Looks like I'll have to try this one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O. M. G. I had one last night, holy $H!T!!! Amazing!

YEAH!!! I had one this weekend, and let me just tell you, it's a little piece of heaven in every spoonful, my god it was pretty amazing for a blizzard, especially if your a Reese's kinda person.

I never go to Dairy Queen even though there is one down the road from me. This makes me really want to go there lol.

This makes me sad....the fitness craze has finally begun to take me over. I look at that and just think...SOOOOOOO many calories.

I'm still gonna eat one though. Now I'll just feel bad about it.

Oh man I love a good blizzard, that looks delicious

Oh my...that looks delicious

Didn't they already have this stuff and one could have just ordered it? For sure the reeces pieces, but maybe they didn't have the PB cups.

~Rock

This is the only thing I ever order at DQ!

homer-simpson-drooling-wallpaper-3.jpg

Love me some Reese,got a DQ a couple blocks away. Going to be trying this one out

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I love everything about this.... I can pass up to 3 DQ's on the way to and from work.

:drool:

Yeah, that's gonna happen at least once this month.

That looks delicious!

What a gut buster - looks good but I'd have to diet for 2 weeks to absorb it.

Peanut Butter cup blizzard might be my favorite dessert of all time. Will have to give this one a go.

I will start dieting now for the next time I drive past a DQ

Darn you DQ, but I guess I know where I'm going on cheat day!

That looks like a delicious decision.

Back