Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look forward to following along...

All the feedback I have read has been awesome so far. I imagine you boys are in for a treat.

Would be cool to go to this and i still want to and am seeing if I can rearrange something's to make it happen but I think it's 80/20 I can't make it.

I wish I could do this, this event sounds amazing, but the dates wont work

I really wish I could go. My THP budget is pretty well shot for the year, though.

I will personally high five the next two people who sign up!

Let's get this beauty filled.
Why did I reconsider it after reading your post.

I really cant make it

I will personally high five the next two people who sign up!

Let's get this beauty filled.

Nothing for those who already signed up?????

Just put together some of the competition and prizes in outline form.

Yup, its going to be that much fun.

Really looking forward to this THP get together. Oh and the golf should be fun as well.

Just put together some of the competition and prizes in outline form.

Yup, its going to be that much fun.
Who doesn't like competing for prizes! Especially on the putt putt course.

That's a good looking group right there. Can't wait to roll one of these putters. Going to be a fantastic time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked about these putters and this event tonight at bowling with Doddly5687 and Winchell. This is gonna be a great trip and either of us can wait to get our hands on one of these putters

Have some surprises up my sleeve for this one.
Those coming are in for a great weekend that is for sure.
Cure will be in attendance both in equipment and someone from the company.

Looks like there might be a few spots available if anyone likes surprises

The more and more I'm gaming the Giant the more and more I want to roll one of these, I can't wait to putt them in a head to head competition in Ohio!

Just had a great call with Josh about the Cure Putters Event in Ohio. This is really going to be a lot of fun for everyone. Really looking forward to it!

Just got off of the phone with Cure and they are really excited about the event. Got some cool things planned for the entire thing.
Heads up. At Miniature Golf on Friday evening, please bring your putter with you.

a8850ec80c84e11cdb5154523315e32b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back