MillerTime
mward
jdtox
Spivey
mikeg_74
Fupresti
v.man
Bullitt5339
This list kills me. Man, what great people.

But I'm having a hard time considering we just signed off on having nine windows replaced in our house. And not particularly cheap ones. :beat-up:

hmm, wonder if my 9 year old daughter will be taller than him come Sept

He has been known in the past to use the small children of friends in order to get on rides that Chris Hanson would not approve an adult male to ride alone.

This list kills me. Man, what great people.

But I'm having a hard time considering we just signed off on having nine windows replaced in our house. And not particularly cheap ones. :beat-up:
Cmon you know you wanna pull the trigger.

HOT DAWG!!! Lynne & I both are excited. I will get my deposit in as soon as we get to our hotel in a bit.

I see some old friends and many new people that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting before on the list. Now it's time to work on the game.

Heck of a first 20. Congrats guys!

Just checked flights out of Minneapolis. There is no problem getting there, its coming back that's the issue. Guess I'd be staying until Monday.

Congrats first 20!, looking forward to joining the fine crew in the sunshine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to those who got in today . The August and sept. Months are going to be iffy for me to pull this event off . Hope for some better news next week from the doctors. If so and this has not filled I will be trying for the wait list .

The wife is super excited. Kinda making this trip out to be a late anniversary trip slash babymoon before our 3rd is born in December.

Congrats guys. Was stuck in a meeting so I could not get mine in today. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow

Congrats guys. Was stuck in a meeting so I could not get mine in today. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow

u will make it, I have faith!

Trophies ordered and prizes confirmed with Bridgestone. Oh man there are going to be some happy winners at this one.

Man. I hope I can join this group tomorrow! Going to be a fantastic event

Man. I hope I can join this group tomorrow! Going to be a fantastic event

Hope you can too brother. I think most that signup tomorrow will get in.

Congrats to all who got in today. No luck for me but there is another shot tomorrow.

Very solid group, congrats first 20!

Wife is excited, I'm excited, gonna be one heck of a fun time!

Great list of first 20! Congrats everyone! You'll all have a blast in Orlando. Really wish I could commit to this now. Just work schedule up in the air. May request to be placed on the wait list and keep my fingers crossed that my schedule clears for sure.

Thats a good idea CPL. Ya never know.

Great bunch who got in today. I really wish it was in the cards this year. I know I'm biased but definitely in my top 3 THP events I've been to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back