Who Gets Back To Top 50 First?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Which of these 6 Tour players gets back into the top 50 first? Why?

Tiger Woods - Ranked 140th currently.
Ernie Ells - Slid down to 91st
Camillo Villegas - Currently Ranked 150
Steve Stricker - Right now at 89th
Boo Weekley - Ranked 113th
Nick Watney - Currently at 93rd

I hope its Ernie, I just love seeing him play

I'm with Ernie too

Boo Weekly.

I have no idea how rankings are determined, but if Steve Stricker played more, he could move up quicky. That being said, I think Tiger gets inside the top 50 (assuming he's healthy).

I'd say Ernie or Camillo.

Ernie has been in it a few times this year only to stumble on the weekends. Camillo just comes across as an extremely hard worker. Also he is youngest on that list, I believe.

Tiger Woods - Ranked 140th currently. I think this man. I think he will win again and climb back into the top 50'
Ernie Ells - Slid down to 91st .... Too many off the course distraction with his foundation
Camillo Villegas - Currently Ranked 150.....NO
Steve Stricker - Right now at 89th..doesn't play enough
Boo Weekley - Ranked 113th....New equipment and like beer n fishing too much to really push his game.
Nick Watney - Currently at 93rd..way too streaky

Man thats a hard one haha. I dont think Stricker plays enough, Villegas and Weekley I dont see them moving up too much, Tiger is too inconsistent right now so id have to pick Ernie or Watney. I guess if I had to pick one ill say Watney will get it going and work his way back up. Tough choice lol

Tiger or Nick. Nick showed some glimpses of his old self earlier this spring.

For some reason I'm guessing Boo, but honestly I have no idea why, just a guess!

Tiger. He still has the game to play well, just needs to get over some mental things and focused on being less technical and more about feel.

I'd say Tiger if he stays healthy. He's just got the most talent out of all of them.

Ernie Els. Tiger maybe, but only if he starts playing more I think. Stricker would be there already I think if he played a full schedule, but he won't.

Tiger, though it won't be until next year most likely.

I would say Tiger first and then Watney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it has to be Tiger. He's played decent and I think he's working hard to get back to the top and win. I'm not a Tiger fan in the least....But I'll never doubt his talent and passion for the game and winning. He'll be up there soon.

Am I remembering right? Camillo is the only one on that list with a win the last year, is that correct?

I'm going to go with none of the above.

I'll go with Watney. He tends to get hot each year and I think that'll bump him up there.

I am thinking Sticker because his swing is so easily repeatable and should come around quickly. After that Villegas because he is younger,stronger and has more time to work on game.
Which of these 6 Tour players gets back into the top 50 first? Why?

Tiger Woods - Ranked 140th currently.
Ernie Ells - Slid down to 91st
Camillo Villegas - Currently Ranked 150
Steve Stricker - Right now at 89th
Boo Weekley - Ranked 113th
Nick Watney - Currently at 93rd

Tiger.

Who do I think will, Tigers Woods.
who do I hope will, Boo Weekley.

I will say Tiger. It seems the OWGR has some goofy algorithm for previous wins & although he hasn't done anything lately, I feel like a few top 5 finishes with a couple of wins put him back in the Top 50.

Back