Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

Thanks again to TO and Mike Yagley for playing with a whole bunch of thpers as well as spending over an hour on the range before the round chatting.

It's been fun to follow along today. Thanks for all the pics. I want to play that course one day.

Pre Invitational round in September???

Looks like everyone had a fantastic day. I'm not surprised at all it seems to have lived up to the billing and then some.

That's some dedication hanging out in the pool in the pouring rain.

Enjoying some Champagne before the gators get feed. Always a blast playing with THPers and I count TO in that group as he is an avid reader. Still need to add up the scorecard but I think PhillyV and Tanker took it to us pretty good even though we picked it up on the back nine. Think the ladies had just as much fun if not more.

Thanks again to TO and Mike Yagley for playing with a whole bunch of thpers as well as spending over an hour on the range before the round chatting.
Both men are complete gentleman. Truly great guys.

Rough day on the course finishing with a 104. Lots of penalties that need to be avoided tomorrow. On the bright side, I didn't shank on periscope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work on the updates today everyone!

Me and Gina walked by the villa de flora, the buffet looks awesome and the place is HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messing around with story maker on the Blackberry Passport

Par 4 15th hole. We all took the shortcut over the lake and went for the green in one. David hit the green, Mward and I come up just short and RaceBannon AKA Mike from Puma was right of green.

This was a trip I wished the wife and I could have made. Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for the updates, fun to follow. Hoping to make it to a THP event in the near future.

Messing around with story maker on the Blackberry Passport

Par 4 15th hole. We all took the shortcut over the lake and went for the green in one. David hit the green, Mward and I come up just short and RaceBannon AKA Mike from Puma was right of green.

This is bad ass.

Had a blast taking the new cobra gear for a spin - got to talk to the cobra guys for a bit - had a great time with TBaker and Sudseh during our Saturday round - the pool post round with everyone was awesome (especially in the rain) - and now just relaxing until a bunch of THPers invade to put a hurting on the buffet. Fantastic Saturday! And it's not even 7 yet! The day is still young!

And this is happening right now.

f02273665c382856366ed8017b117d54.jpg

I'm more than ready for the buffet.

Thanks for all the great pics and updates from the round today. Have a great time tonight!

Best weekend ever with the wifey .... and THPERS of course!! Just left the pool and getting ready for dinner. We have a PGA tour shop and I got my eye on a Nike shirt or two. That is trouble!!

Poppin bottles and we only got 3 chocolates left?!?!?! Wifey is busted....
1be08cab36b7ca03efe39d423c8e3905.jpg

Party foul

What an awesome looking event. Glad everyone is having a blast.

Somebody got 20 kids together, threw a few pizzas down, and gave each kid 2 pounds of sugar outside the elevators by the restaurant. Careful, THPers.

Somebody got 20 kids together, threw a few pizzas down, and gave each kid 2 pounds of sugar outside the elevators by the restaurant. Careful, THPers.

Walked by them and their pizza party. Holy children headache Batman.

54406c1f1f807754dce46619cb89d0e3.jpg

I see a Toad...

Back