Swisher is a bum!! haha

Wtf was that three guys tackled Thompson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irving looks like nothing is bothering him

Sweet Jesus

Moz! Go up and get it big fella!

Shump just said "this is mine"

50 cent is going to be on a TV show?

This is a legitimate question...is Bogut afraid of the ball?

Enjoying this game so far, hope this series stays like it

Thompson is a man and James jumper is terrible.

LeBron has been so bad at 3 pointers this post season. When he has been off, he is OFF

That was an offensive foul heh

I hate how Cleveland doesn't run an offense, never did under Brown either... but Lebron is so good in iso, almost always makes the right play.

I hate how Cleveland doesn't run an offense, never did under Brown either... but Lebron is so good in iso, almost always makes the right play.
It's strange how it comes and goes. Off and on vs hawks when the ball moved they were unstoppable

Just got in from dinner and turned this on. Seems like no one benefited more from the week off than Kyrie Irving. He adds so much to the Cavs when he has his speed and agility back.

Just got in from dinner and turned this on. Seems like no one benefited more from the week off than Kyrie Irving. He adds so much to the Cavs when he has his speed and agility back. Cavs still suck. Golden state in a sweep.

Fify...

It's strange how it comes and goes. Off and on vs hawks when the ball moved they were unstoppable

He'd be fine if he just stopped shooting 3's altogether and focused on driving to the hole or dishing to one of the maybe wide open teammates that end up watching the play.

Here's a thought: focus in your team and not thinking that I'm a troll 24/7.

Even though his outside shot isn't great, LeBron has still been pretty efficient tonight.

Back