NHL 2014-2015 Season

Great ending to a season, cool to see Chicago win it at home.

Working on an avatar for Wake. Thinking a tribute to stan the man mikita might be in order.

NHL 2014-2015 Season

Congrats to the Hawks. It has been a fun season in here and already looking forward to next season.

Stayed up watching, rough time waking up when the alarm went off at 4:45. And by alarm I mean my 9 month old daughter.. Stoked to see the Hawks win. Such an exciting series.

Welcome to the off season boys. Daft is only a few weeks away hope to see a bunch of trades.

11403274_10155739370480083_3442154625082052583_n.jpg

I see a trend here. So my Kings are next? Haha

Stayed up watching, rough time waking up when the alarm went off at 4:45. And by alarm I mean my 9 month old daughter.. Stoked to see the Hawks win. Such an exciting series.
I got about 5 hours. I hit the wall here at work about 30 minutes ago. Chocolate and coffee are doing pretty good right now.

I gotta say, usually when you play 6 straight games against a team, win or lose you will have some animosity towards that team. Whether it be dirty plays, stupid things said by the coach or players who are just easy to hate, there are usually reasons you hate the other team. After this series I really have no ill will towards Chicago. I still don't understand how a grown man would bite another, but outside of that I thought it was a really clean series, and if the Bolts couldn't win it I'm just as happy to see Chicago win as anybody else.

Other than the incessant whining about the ticket policy early in the series I thought the Chicago fans were pretty great as well.

NHL 2014-2015 Season

I gotta say, usually when you play 6 straight games against a team, win or lose you will have some animosity towards that team. Whether it be dirty plays, stupid things said by the coach or players who are just easy to hate, there are usually reasons you hate the other team. After this series I really have no ill will towards Chicago. I still don't understand how a grown man would bite another, but outside of that I thought it was a really clean series, and if the Bolts couldn't win it I'm just as happy to see Chicago win as anybody else.

Other than the incessant whining about the ticket policy early in the series I thought the Chicago fans were pretty great as well.

Any final not involving the red wings or Canadian teams is good by me!

This was meant in jest please don't rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad the season is over. Brutal way to finish with all those wins in Columbus. A reminder of what could have been.

Can't wait for September and a chance to play a full season without tons of injuries. We'll see.

I'm just glad the season is over. Brutal way to finish with all those wins in Columbus. A reminder of what could have been.

Can't wait for September and a chance to play a full season without tons of injuries. We'll see.

I really wish Columbus a better season this year, they built a pretty good team and deserved to at least get to the playoffs.

I am glad its over, I am done with that avatar

Totally forgot about the game last nite, sounds like I missed a good one. A Chicago win is good in my books.

11403274_10155739370480083_3442154625082052583_n.jpg

I see a trend here. So my Kings are next? Haha

They have to start with making the playoffs. I'm sure they will get there. Curious to see the Hawks makeup next year, they are going to be struggling with some major losses.

They have to start with making the playoffs. I'm sure they will get there. Curious to see the Hawks makeup next year, they are going to be struggling with some major losses.

Hawks will need some young guys step up. They have what, 5 million to work with in cap space?

The defense will need some help outside the top 2-3 guys.

How cool would it be to see this in the car next to you!

I really hope so dude. CBJ has an awesome line up when healthy.

Hawks will need some young guys step up. They have what, 5 million to work with in cap space?

The defense will need some help outside the top 2-3 guys.

They have 11 skaters signed on NHL contracts. Oduya & Roszival have to be their most pressing concern. Then how do you supplement what Saad, Richards, Vermette etc bring to the table. All with less than $5mill total. I could see moving Versteeg but how do you move Bickell with that contract?

Honestly, I would love for the Ducks to pursue Oduya. That guy was so steady and just makes smart play after smart play. I would rather have him than Beauchemin for the difference in turnovers alone!

Just found out my brother won a Kane jersey worn in the finals.

Pretty amazing!

Digging my new avatar from Captain Caution, honoring a legend works for me.

Digging my new avatar from Captain Caution, honoring a legend works for me.

glad that ugly blue bolt is gone, love the new avatar

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...-favorite-for-2016-stanley-cup-162952211.html

Early odds for next year's cup are out, I'm a little surprised the preds or caps aren't a but higher. Also surprised the bolts are below the Rangers since they have some free agents and are aging... And we just beat them.

Panthers, sens and sharks seem kinda low too.

Chicago Blackhawks********************** ***** 7/1

New York Rangers************************** ***** 8/1

Anaheim Ducks******************************* **** 10/1

St. Louis Blues****************** *************** ** 12/1

Tampa Bay Lightning********************* ****** 12/1

Los Angeles Kings*************************** *** 14/1

Minnesota Wild****************************** ***** 14/1

Montreal Canadiens********************** ******* 14/1

Pittsburgh Penguins********************** ****** 14/1

Lightbulb? Save with GEICO

GEICO*Sponsor

Boston Bruins*** *************** *************** ** 16/1

Nashville Predators*********************** ****** 16/1

Washington Capitals********************* ******* 18/1

New York Islanders************************ ****** 22/1

Winnipeg Jets****************** *************** *** 25/1

Columbus Blue Jackets**************** ******* 33/1

Detroit Red Wings************************** ***** 33/1

Edmonton Oilers**************************** ***** 33/1

Calgary Flames**************** *************** *** 40/1******

San Jose Sharks******************************* ** 40/1

Vancouver Canucks*********************** ****** 40/1

Ottawa Senators***************************** ***** 50/1

Colorado Avalanche********************** ****** 66/1

Dallas Stars************************ *************** 66/1

Interested in Computers and Technology?

ITT Technical Institute*Sponsor

New Jersey Devils************************** ***** 66/1

Philadelphia Flyers************************ ****** 66/1

Toronto Maple Leafs********************* ****** 66/1

Florida Panthers***************************** ***** 75/1

Buffalo Sabres***************** *************** *** 100/1

Carolina Hurricanes*********************** ******* 100/1

Arizona Coyotes****************************** **** 100/1

I need to get a 10 dollar bet on Columbus!

You and me both.

A little hard to understand how this comes out before the draft and free agency. I think the Rangers, Hawks and kings need to drop a few spots.

You and me both.

A little hard to understand how this comes out before the draft and free agency. I think the Rangers, Hawks and kings need to drop a few spots.

I thought the same thing. Hard to carry over a roster.

Back