Get Ready for The Countdown

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something special is coming to THP and the details will be left vague. The buildup will be unique and the outcome will be worth the excitement. The Countdown is just that, a calendar mark of sorts that when it goes off will be a surprise that any golf fan that likes fun will want to be on the receiving end of. This is stuff that legends are built on and dreams are made of...The Countdown is Coming!

Honma%20countdown%20gold%20copy-M.png

When & Where
October 14th, 2017
Your House

What Is It?
THP and Honma Golf have teamed up for something incredible and the logo above has many clues. What you need to know is you have to be home on October 14th of this year and that something magical and special could happen! This is something so over the top, that the cameras will be rolling the entire time to get the response (home privacy will be kept of course).

Costs
Zero! There are none.
Everything that will take place is included in that wonderful cost of $0
The perks of being a THPer

Rules
1 Entry per person
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter (if you are not, its fast and free to sign up)
You must be 18 years of age to signup

Signing Up
All of the details on how to signup for something so unique and special, it can only be called the Countdown will be coming soon. In the meantime, make sure your calendar is marked busy that day and you are going to be home!

imagine winning and not being home? Mark those calendars people!

This is some publisher's clearinghouse level surprise stuff going on.

I got really, really scared for a second because I've got a vacation to Hilton Head planned in early October, but turns out I'm back on the 13th!

Well this sounds FANTASTIC!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This sounds more incredible with each bit of information that comes out about it. Am now and will be ready then!

Calender Marked!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This sounds freakin EPIC. Gotta make sure I'm home!

This is crazy!

haha this is freaking awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schedule is officially blank for that day! THP is on some Publisher's Clearing House type hype and I don't want to miss it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is pretty cool! I should probably be around that day.

Get Ready for The Countdown

Sounds awesome! Glad I did some yard work this weekend, and reason to keep the home improvements going through the summer!! Count me in!

Also; reading into the clues here - 4 diamonds could represent Honma's 60th anniversary and they came out with a special set of clubs for that according to their site...

How cool is this?' Can't wait to hear and see what happens!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appointment set up in my calendar. Now the waiting and wondering begin.....

imagine winning and not being home? Mark those calendars people!

That'd be my luck. Make work appointment, be very disappointed when I got home.

This is NUTS haha. It's got all the makings of a fun follow...and utter craziness for the winning THPer(s?)

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I know one day this year I'm going to be at home for sure!!!

Marked it down on the calendar! Will this be live streamed, like a PCH deal?

Something pretty unique is going on here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

October 14, hmmm. It's a Saturday, hopefully my son doesn't have a soccer match that day, I'd hate to disappoint him and not be there... :alien:

This is Ed McMahon sort of stuff!!! (God rest his soul)

THP taking it to the next level! Can't wait to see what happens here.

I think it might be a full set of BeZeal 525's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vague and uncertainty at it's finest....but all AWESOME I'm sure! I'll play along...I'm wide open on 10/14!

Back