DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nate,
Have you decided on playing in the Texas 2 Man this year? We are heading down Thursday and wanted to see if you had a recommendation for a Thursday afternoon round. If you guys are available we could even play as a foursome somewhere between here and there.

We are playing for sure just haven't signed up yet. I'm going to shoot him an email to make sure he lets us know when things are getting tight but we are planning to play. Don't think we'll be able to swing a Thursday round but I'm sure we will be playing Friday at the resort for sure. We can at least play that practice round together.

We are playing for sure just haven't signed up yet. I'm going to shoot him an email to make sure he lets us know when things are getting tight but we are planning to play. Don't think we'll be able to swing a Thursday round but I'm sure we will be playing Friday at the resort for sure. We can at least play that practice round together.
Sounds good. Any recommendations for a Thursday round somewhere that's not the DFW area? We wanna play something different on the way.

Sounds good. Any recommendations for a Thursday round somewhere that's not the DFW area? We wanna play something different on the way.
Like in the Austin area? Falcon Head or Avery Ranch come to mind and are pretty nice tracks.

Georgetown has Sun City there and they have 3 courses that are really nice to play too.

Like in the Austin area? Falcon Head or Avery Ranch come to mind and are pretty nice tracks.

Georgetown has Sun City there and they have 3 courses that are really nice to play too.
We havent really decided on where to play we just know it will between here and Austin lol. I will look into the courses above.

We havent really decided on where to play we just know it will between here and Austin lol. I will look into the courses above.

Waco also has a course called Twin Rivers and the Baylor golf team practices there. I played it years ago but was a very nice track. That's something at least half way so you don't have to drive all the way into Austin to play.

Nate,
Is there a website for that event?

anything going on this weekend or during the week?? I know today is pouring down rain.....BLAH! Any members go to TopGolf in Allen at all?? I am a platinum member and probably going to be joining the Tuesday night league they have up there.

Need to come down and see you all sometime soon. Could use some fun camaraderie and a little golf too.

anything going on this weekend or during the week?? I know today is pouring down rain.....BLAH! Any members go to TopGolf in Allen at all?? I am a platinum member and probably going to be joining the Tuesday night league they have up there.

Think I'm playing a FW tourney at Meadowbrook on Saturday morning - about it for me.

Need to come down and see you all sometime soon. Could use some fun camaraderie and a little golf too.

Love it, I'm clear after Branson.

And my boss just gave me 2 comp days unexpectedly so I'm ready for 36 at Cowboys. I'd be cool with a Friday or Monday for that and can tie it in with Saturday or Sunday golf for those driving in.

Not playing in town until after out Branson trip. Trying to get it better beore the trip

And my boss just gave me 2 comp days unexpectedly so I'm ready for 36 at Cowboys. I'd be cool with a Friday or Monday for that and can tie it in with Saturday or Sunday golf for those driving in.
Just need a heads up before hand and I can get it worked out too. After Branson, KC weekend is the only weekend that I believe I am not available for until the end of July.

Going into work at 2 am tomorrow and Friday. Not getting off until at least 2:30 in the afternoon. I have family in town this weekend, but may work the same schedule all weekend. Havent decided which way to go there.
So, the only way for me to get that to you is if you can meet me where I work.
Sorry, but finally getting a chance to make a little extra to money to pay for some golf trips.
Let me know your schedule Eddie for end of the week

Well let me if you work the weekend but it's no big deal I can wait buddy

Good luck in the tournament this weekend Cookie.
Wish I could have played, but glad I didn't. Actually got the chance to work all weekend. 12 hours both Saturday and Sunday. This should pay for all my trips for the next few months. Perfect timing.

Good luck in the tournament this weekend Cookie.
Wish I could have played, but glad I didn't. Actually got the chance to work all weekend. 12 hours both Saturday and Sunday. This should pay for all my trips for the next few months. Perfect timing.

Thanks bud, requested an early tee time and got a 10:37. May be one of my last tourneys there - these late start times are a day killer.

Glad you got the OT needed, definitely helps to pay for these hobbies! :act-up:

10:37, that's an early time. If you don't want to do anything else that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back