The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking horrible!
What the hell is wrong with people?
Even worse, it appears it's a 21 year old white man and the church was a predominantly black church. Reporting now that there are several fatalities. I hate people.

Ughhh another mass shooting. Details are developing but apparently it was at a church in Charleston SC. Multiple victims who's conditions are not yet known and the suspect is still at large. If people are so unhappy with their lives, why do they feel the need to ruin others lives as well?

15 mins of fame for some I suppose. Will be interesting to hear the whole story on why it was the target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ughhh another mass shooting. Details are developing but apparently it was at a church in Charleston SC. Multiple victims who's conditions are not yet known and the suspect is still at large. If people are so unhappy with their lives, why do they feel the need to ruin others lives as well?

I used to live less that 2 miles from that church. That church is iconic in Charleston, a huge source of pride for the African-American community in Charleston. The scariest part for me is that the shooter is still at large, it's a very densely populated area where the shooting occurred. My heart hurts for my former hometown.

Early reports that there may be 9 people dead in the church. Also they just pushed the media back due to a bomb threat.

Just sad...I don't understand why people need to do things like this and even more so hitting soft targets. Freaking cowards.

I woke up to the news filled with this, my thoughts and prayers to the victims families and friends. I hope they catch the shooter quickly, the pictures of him are fairly clear so someone will be identifying him soon I hope. This is such a heinous crime that it sickens me.

Absolutely disgusting. What could drive a person to do that. I'd like to hope it wasn't racially motivated but I can't.

Absolutely disgusting. What could drive a person to do that. I'd like to hope it wasn't racially motivated but I can't.
They are alley calling it a hate crime. During the press conference the chief said that they have evidence but it's still developing. Just sad and terrible.

They are alley calling it a hate crime. During the press conference the chief said that they have evidence but it's still developing. Just sad and terrible.

Sure is awful. I would like to see it reported with less race side of things, similar to the way others have been reported, but the news of "today" is not done like that. This was a disgusting act, that should never happen.

Sure is awful. I would like to see it reported with less race side of things, similar to the way others have been reported, but the news of "today" is not done like that. This was a disgusting act, that should never happen.
I normally would agree with you, but all signs point to this being purely motivated by hate, and I hope their is additional evidence if the police are calling it a hate crime. Regardless it's freaking awful.

I normally would agree with you, but all signs point to this being purely motivated by hate, and I hope their is additional evidence if the police are calling it a hate crime. Regardless it's freaking awful.

Yeah sounds like they have some evidence that they are withholding from the media currently. I mean logistically it sounds and looks like it was a hate crime. It's awful and we have some terrible people in this world. I really just dont want this to turn into a race war / gun debate. Just focus on the act as a terrible act of violence and get this scumbag off the streets. Times like these people should be coming together and loving one another as human beings, regardless of color but so many factors (race baiters, media, politics) keep those things from happening. I also think the term "Hate crime" is a bit silly. Most crimes against another human being are fueled by hate.

Report from media is that gunman actually sat through the bible study meeting at the church for about an hour before shooting people.

It's hard for me to fathom someone who would put the time and effort into something like this. Just crushing.

I really just dont want this to turn into a race war / gun debate. Just focus on the act as a terrible act of violence and get this scumbag off the streets. Times like these people should be coming together and loving one another as human beings, regardless of color but so many factors (race baiters, media, politics) keep those things from happening.

first thing i thought of when i heard about this. the dividers in this country will take full advantage of this as their moto is "never let a crisis go to waste". really sux that our society after all these years still wants to politicize everything instead of uniting and bring everyone together regardless of your thoughts, opinions and beliefs.

They just need to catch him, shoot him on the spot, no multi-million dollar court case and done! The planet is crowed enough, we don't need this kind of crap going on anywhere.

Here are a couple of photos.

I also think the term "Hate crime" is a bit silly. Most crimes against another human being are fueled by hate.
Probably not the best idea to argue this here, but the term "hate crime" is definitely useful. If the only reason you want to kill someone, is because of the color of their skin ... that's a hate crime pure and simple. While it's true that if you shoot your ex in the face, it's probably motivated by - at least in part - hate ... it's a different motivation entirely.

Full name of this killer is Dylann Storm Roof. Would not be surprised in the slightest if a family member or two were white supremacists.

They just need to catch him, shoot him on the spot, no multi-million dollar court case and done! The planet is crowed enough, we don't need this kind of crap going on anywhere.

part of me agrees with you and part of me wishes worse for him

Just saw report that he has been apprehended close to Charlotte.

Just saw report that he has been apprehended close to Charlotte.

Very glad this did not turn into anything extended. Well done to the various levels enforcement agencies.

Directions on bottle: To get into suspension, heat at 100 degrees C. Do not let temperature get above 100 degrees C.
Directions on website: To get into suspension, heat at 100 degrees C. If desired, sterilize at 121 degrees C.

Uhhh ....

Taking an online exam and have it crap out twice, forcing me to log back into a timed test & not have enough time to answer all the questions...... I'm so mad right now it's not even funny.

Taking an online exam and have it crap out twice, forcing me to log back into a timed test & not have enough time to answer all the questions...... I'm so mad right now it's not even funny.

can you file a complaint and get a re-take for it?

can you file a complaint and get a re-take for it?

I submitted my formal complaint and called the person I charge of the online training/testing. Sent over screen shots and hopefully can take it again next week without penalty.

I will likely need 4 layers of clothes for the charity tournament I am playing in tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back