The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I spoke w CJ about the Granddaddy at Olde Stonewall - just the grin and the look in his eye got me fired up - and he had not said one word about the event yet!!
Boy, I really want an opportunity to help my THP team, with whomever is on it, bring home the Championship belt. Gotta tighten the game up a bit between now and December...

I spoke w CJ about the Granddaddy at Olde Stonewall - just the grin and the look in his eye got me fired up - and he had not said one word about the event yet!!
Boy, I really want an opportunity to help my THP team, with whomever is on it, bring home the Championship belt. Gotta tighten the game up a bit between now and December...

Well Dave when you open the convo with "Let me ask you a question about the Hideaway..."

Yeah! Hell yeah!! Let's talk! I do get that gleam in my eye!
I'll know two things at that point:
1: I'll get to share my love and thoughts about the course and
2: I will share my love for the event and encourage everyone who will listen that they NEED to get into this shindig!

Well Dave when you open the convo with "Let me ask you a question about the Hideaway..."

Yeah! Hell yeah!! Let's talk! I do get that gleam in my eye!
I'll know two things at that point:
1: I'll get to share my love and thoughts about the course and
2: I will share my love for the event and encourage everyone who will listen that they NEED to get into this shindig!

Bro I could have listened to you and Jeremy tell stories all night and if I didn't have an early morning round I probably would have stayed in the Pete's room to hear his stories too.

Sweet #Grandaddy dreams all!

#AndTheWorkContinues

We will have more info about this one coming up this week. Including when signups will begin, and a small video with Jason Finley welcoming captain Jman.

We will have more info about this one coming up this week. Including when signups will begin, and a small video with Jason Finley welcoming captain Jman.
I look forward to the relentless nature of his message. Im sure it will be a day maker for me.

Oh business is about to pick up! I can't wait to throw my name on the ring and hope I can get that ticket punched.

Getting more exciting by the day!

I look forward to the relentless nature of his message. Im sure it will be a day maker for me.
Odds he calls you cute again?

Can't wait for more info and to see what Finley has to say.

Odds he calls you cute again?

Can't wait for more info and to see what Finley has to say.
Oh I'm sure it's much more heartfelt and relentless.

Can't believe it time to sign up for this. It really be a golden ticket and all of want this so damn bad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That post by JB is the best one I have read all day...can't wait to hear

Very cool! Looking forward to dates, contests and more!

Very excited for #TheGrandaddy entry news!

Yes! Excited to know about how to try to get in. I want to hold that belt!!!

These were on display at the MGM. All in all, they are pretty nice - and the Muhammed Ali belt is special - but none of them measure up to the one I really want
aa0822e180c1d640b6abc10d1054ceb9.jpg

718ec3b96584e309317c87de6dbc5d0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be a great week for more details on upcoming events, but The Grandaddy is an entirely different animal than all others.

I've been working on my game, got vacation days ready if I'm picked, now its getting close to time for the contest to start. Life is good!!

Back