The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

These were on display at the MGM. All in all, they are pretty nice - and the Muhammed Ali belt is special - but none of them measure up to the one I really want
aa0822e180c1d640b6abc10d1054ceb9.jpg

718ec3b96584e309317c87de6dbc5d0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks a lot like the Zoo Crew collection

Odds he calls you cute again?

Can't wait for more info and to see what Finley has to say.

Finley being Finley. Funny but pointed. Gotta love him!

We will have more info about this one coming up this week. Including when signups will begin, and a small video with Jason Finley welcoming captain Jman.

This is so exciting!!!

Very interesting :golf2:

We will have more info about this one coming up this week. Including when signups will begin, and a small video with Jason Finley welcoming captain Jman.
Oh yeah, that will jump the excitement level up a bit!

well that announcement just amped up the excitment level.

Very nice!

Ever since following along with the first installment of TheGrandaddy I wanted to be a part of this event. Unfortunately with my work circumstances I feel that entering any contests this year would be taking away from the team. Practice time will be drastically limited and I won't show up with a fragile game. I definitely will be following along with my utmost abilities!!!

Well this week for me just went from yawn to woo hoo. :D

Gonna be a sweet week. There's no doubt about it.

Kinda got a taste of what it would be like to take part in this epic event this morning and made me just more psyched about earning a spot on Capt James' #teamredemption.

Kinda got a taste of what it would be like to take part in this epic event this morning and made me just more psyched about earning a spot on Capt James' #teamredemption.

Best way in is give yourself better odds. The Gauntlet is coming up soon and the MVP gets auto bid.

Best way in is give yourself better odds. The Gauntlet is coming up soon and the MVP gets auto bid.

Believe me, I definitely ran the possibilities by the wife to see if The Gauntlet could be in the cards for me but funds aren't there for it and no foreseeable OT coming from work to make up the difference.

Spent a few hours working on my game today, and the grandaddy was firmly in my mind. My game had fallen off since the king, and there is time to right the ship before December, but I'm not waiting until the last minute to get back on the right track. Short game will be the focus for the next several months as that's where I need the most work and that's also how you score well. The drive is high, and I hope everyone who wants in on this is doing work already too.

Spent a few hours working on my game today, and the grandaddy was firmly in my mind. My game had fallen off since the king, and there is time to right the ship before December, but I'm not waiting until the last minute to get back on the right track. Short game will be the focus for the next several months as that's where I need the most work and that's also how you score well. The drive is high, and I hope everyone who wants in on this is doing work already too.
You will get some good prep work this up coming weekend, can't wait to tee it up with the mvp

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just did some more reading of the 2014 recap thread and it's amazing how many posts in that thread just make me smile and I had no part in the event last year. I can just feel the memories you guys shared and I want that. I want to be a part of this event more than I can even explain. I mean look at this
5f18ee96b6f29c245cd0f4e216cd573b.jpg
and imagine getting that bag filled with gear you were fit to out here
5517c34445e7a69fdbb14159e97fd764.jpg

What an event. What an opportunity. And I'm all in for it

kind of incredible right? #IWantIn

Incredible, effing amazing, greatest effing event EVER.

All apply here.

Just did some more reading of the 2014 recap thread and it's amazing how many posts in that thread just make me smile and I had no part in the event last year. I can just feel the memories you guys shared and I want that. I want to be a part of this event more than I can even explain. I mean look at this
5f18ee96b6f29c245cd0f4e216cd573b.jpg
and imagine getting that bag filled with gear you were fit to out here
5517c34445e7a69fdbb14159e97fd764.jpg

What an event. What an opportunity. And I'm all in for it

PhillyV, you know how to bring a tear to the eye! Over six months on and those are some of the greatest memories I've ever had. The Grandaddy is about fun and the ultimate golf experience, if those images don't exemplify exactly that, nothing will!

Here's another...

So excited to even dream about being a part of this!

Back