What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
47/43 for a 90. Terrible short game effort and way too many 3 putts today. Bleh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41/39 for 80 on a par 71 course I hadn't played before. It was really soggy so it was playing every yard of 6740 on the card. Maybe had a yard or two of rollout on any tee shot. Driving was good for a while, then I got a little wild, but the course allowed for it a bit. Had some good scrambling too!

41/39 for 80 on a par 71 course I hadn't played before. It was really soggy so it was playing every yard of 6740 on the card. Maybe had a yard or two of rollout on any tee shot. Driving was good for a while, then I got a little wild, but the course allowed for it a bit. Had some good scrambling too!

Great score on a long, wet and unknown course.

Got in 18 at The Goat Track from the senior tees 40/38=78, 11/14 FWs, 7 GIRs, 2 - 3 putts with 33 total putts. 1 birdie and no doubles although I had to make (luck) a 15 foot breaking down hill putt on the #1 handicap hole after hooking my second shot into the woods below the green. I missed 3 more birdie attempts that were in the 6 to 10 foot range. Just not putting very well right now.

Got in 18 at The Goat Track from the senior tees 40/38=78, 11/14 FWs, 7 GIRs, 2 - 3 putts with 33 total putts. 1 birdie and no doubles although I had to make (luck) a 15 foot breaking down hill putt on the #1 handicap hole after hooking my second shot into the woods below the green. I missed 3 more birdie attempts that were in the 6 to 10 foot range. Just not putting very well right now.

Let's make a date for KellyBo and I to come play the goat track with ya soon ?

a very untidy 42/41 at a fun fazio track just north of town. I had a few headscratcher iron shots, like a 115 sw out of the rough when I was 106 away, a 165y 9i out of the rough when I was 148y out. I lost the ability to hit driver late in the front 9 and never found it. I hit some poor putts, and the grain of the green vexed me all day. not the worst score on a tough track from 6,400y but it could have been much better.

41-41 for a 82 on a Par 70. Two completely different 9s with the same result.

Shot 85 today. Had a few issues as it went from cloudy to pouring to hot and sunny. Not bad considering.

Snuck off for a quick 9 after work. Shot 40. One bad tee shot which went OB and 2 missed putts that could have been made. Getting so close to that 30's per 9 I'm working towards.

Shot my best round of the year. Left like 2/3 strokes out there with bone headed unforced back to back bogies following a birdie.

36-36
E 72 with 4 birdies
30 putts
Only 3 FIR
12 GIR
Wow great round especially with that fairway number again

Wow great round especially with that fairway number again

Yea. They were like 3/4 yards off fairway. Struck the ball well and made some pretty good putts

40-38 at the Hammock Beach Conservatory. Golfed my tail off, would have been two better but I didn't back off a shot when I didn't feel comfortable. Put myself in straight up jail on a really easy par 3. Lead to a double, really annoys me in hindsight.

40/40 today at my home course in match play. Played against a 3 handicap who didn't play well. Ended up winning one up

40/40 today at my home course in match play. Played against a 3 handicap who didn't play well. Ended up winning one up
Nice work Kang

86 (+14). I was +8 after 4 holes. Then i was +6 in the remaining 14 holes.

~Rock

41 on the front at home. 3 doubles and 2 birdies haha. All over the map

Shot an 88 on a "swing work" round. I've been so inconsistent lately that despite the score, I was really happy with my ball striking. Wedges were the main thing that failed me and lead to my blow ups. Just gotta tidy that up and I think I can be back where I want to be.

+2 36 today before getting rained out. Had 13 putts including 5 one putts in a row. Was making everything. Spent 2 hours at the range last night and finally got my head out of my arse. Been struggling with my irons and made good contact all day. My alignment still needs some work but short game and putting were outstanding today.

that guy who can kinda play golf showed up today. 77 in some pretty windy conditions and with some brutally slow and bumpy greens. 10/14 fairways with the BC+ again and actually putted decent today all things considered. Just not a good day to make birdies.

What did you shoot today?

Not happy with the Front 9. Played my first early tee time 7:56am in quite some time. Took me a while to get it going. Back 9 was much better and starting striking the ball pure.

51/44
9/14 FW
5/18 Greens (barely missed on the others)
35 putts

Last edited:
45/46-91 from the blue tees, I usually play the whites so this short hitter is satisfied.

40 - 35 -75. Played damage control most of the day with hitting only 3 of 14 fairways (2 of those were 17 and 18). Irons, short game and putting were all solid thankfully. 2 birdies anf 5 bogeys.

42 (+5), 45 (+10) for a disappointing 87 (+15)

Front 9 was a lot better than the back where I had too many doubles courtesy of penalty strokes

39-41. 6 over. Front twice since our back is still closed.

I played pretty good but lost to a guy who shot 77 and only had to give me one shot.

48/46 for a 94 at a nearby track. Brother and I won our better ball match versus two of his buds 2&1, which was nice. Had a quad, a triple and a GIR four putt that cost me; outside of that I played decently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back