The 2017 Grandaddy Will Be Played At...

I'm clinging to PTO on that off chance my name gets pulled from the stack. At the Hideaway? That alright I guess...

That's great news! Love seeing this event back at the Hideaway; everything about it is special and that's not hyperbole.

A very cool thing about the grandaddy is no matter if you're already on the team, waiting to be on the team, or just watching from afar, Grandaddy announcements always make you excited!

Perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went to the website and looked at both of the courses as well as going back to the 2016 Grandaddy thread. Amazing photos and courses. Pristine.

20 weeks away from today....

My wife and I's anniversary is 12/5 but she has given me the thumbs up if selected. Would also make a great birthday present as well!

+1 to my wife

glad to see it heading back to the hideaway

Looks like another incredible event is slowly coming. Hope to be part of it!!

The 2017 Grandaddy Will Be Played At...

Awesome it'll be at The Hideaway this year!

Unfortunately, the dates officially don't work unless I get really lucky with a vacation date change. Saddest realization ever if I can't.

Last edited:
So pumped it's back at the Hideaway!! There is seriously no better venue on earth for this event

Boom! The tradition continues!

Great news! I talked to Nate about this event a bit over the weekend and I know he was really hoping this would be the case again...so kind of the Hideaway to open it's exclusive gates to THP year in and year out!

Can't wait to get back out for this event and get the belt back where it rightfully belongs!

Most importantly, looking forward to meeting some new THPers and spending a few unforgettable days together.

Great news right there!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fantastic

Can't wait to get back out for this event and get the belt back where it rightfully belongs!

Most importantly, looking forward to meeting some new THPers and spending a few unforgettable days together.

Looking forward to it Mr Finley!

9093023a7fb7e5672b5d7469d54995af.jpg

It makes me happy to hear it is going to be at the Hideaway again. It's the perfect course for the Granddaddy.

Definitely need a Grandaddy Prep day at Southern Hills Plantation in Brooksville. Pete Dye designed course. Searching Clive Clark for somewhere in Florida!

Waiting for over the top, picture perfect, moment captured in time, right place at the right time, greatest Hideway golf photo taken by someone on the past teams in 3....2.......1........

Great news! I cannot wait to see team #Prestige round out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back