2017 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's going to be back again and better than ever. THP Fantasy Football is one of the toughest tests out there with 16 team leagues. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.
Header-Fantasy-Football-Fix-960x600 copy.jpg
Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the THP Challenge Coin, ability to sign up for events, and a chance to enter for The Grandaddy of em all. An all expenses trip of a lifetime.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...s-Club-is-Now-Open-THPers-Making-A-Difference

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (stay tuned)
Each league will be 16 teams.
Prizes this year are going to be better than they ever have been.
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".
ESPN will most likely be the hosting site again, but we are in talks with a few others.

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

We will have designated leagues again this year for those that want to talk and chat all week and those that prefer more quiet leagues. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away before signup begins.

all kinds of IN

Yes, I'm so in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessssss! Can't wait for this season. I missed playoffs by tiebreaker last year

Innnnnn

Sounds great, can't wait for signups!

Fabulous. I want in.

I think I'm back in for this again this year. Last year without it made football season boring haha

Yep, in.

In and looking forward to winning my first title.

Yes please, and to hear the prizes will be better than they have every been, holy cow, that's a mind blower, considering they've been amazing every year so far!!!!

Definitely in for this again. It's my favorite league that I do. Also, one heckuva challenge.

In again!!

I need to redeem myself after the pitiful effort I put up last year. Bring it on!

Can't wait it is always a good challenge

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away before signup begins.

I only have one question.

When do signups begin?

Put me in, coach! I'm ready!

Can't wait for this one.

Can't wait... looking forward to signing up...

I am in, why not have a 4th fantasy team this year.

Once again, I am in!

Can not wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back