The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who it is is not the point! It's the wonderful hair, hahaha. The car looks nice.

I get a feeling there was a lot of flammable products (aka hairspray) involved. lol

This ones my favourite smallie

479588_4_400099_full.jpg
\

One of the smartest things I have read about high school.

"What I wish they would tell kids in high school is that you have to understand that high school is an artificially compressed ecosystem where it's all cranked up, so everything is up in the reds. Everything: The victory, the heartbreak, the loneliness, the togetherness, the horniness, the outsider-ness; it's all cranked up to these unnatural levels that aren't realistic. I don't even want to tell people, 'It gets better.' I want to just go, 'It's over in four years.' It's, literally, the day after you graduate, you could run into people you went to high school with and you will literally both go, 'What the f*ck was that all about? Jesus Christ, I'm sorry, man.' It literally ends like that, if you let it. Because you know what everyone is in high school, whether you're gay or straight or male or female, you know what you are? You're a f*cking high schooler! And a high schooler is an unnatural state of existence, and it's not humanity, and it's not real life."
- Patton Oswalt.

is that Lance Armstrong?

The chick who did not make it into the Whitesnake video 'Here I Go Again'

btw- Britney Spears turned 30 years old.....now I REALLY feel old
Who is that?

THP birdie has been tweeting on Twitter. Great things in store for THP!

and?????? You cant make the post and not quote the tweet.

Alright.....

THP 3rd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer will be kicking off tomorrow with signups. Some incredible prizes from so many great companies.

3rd Annual 12 days of cheer kicking off tomorrow with singups.

12 days of Holiday Cheer signups could start tomorrow

EDIT: damn I'm slow

I saw that too, and promptly retweeted it to my 7 followers...LMAO.

12 days of Holiday Cheer signups could start tomorrow

EDIT: damn I'm slow

Better not be that slow in the MC :p

sweet...so much fun!!

Hey One T. 12 days of holiday cheer signups start tomorrow!

Hmmmm...:confused2:

HOg80.jpg

Apparently, where that photo came from they do that so you can make sure the hooka in the room doesnt steal your stuff. Speaking of hope she doesnt wear a pair of THESE:

fvpNm.jpg

Apparently, where that photo came from they do that so you can make sure the hooka in the room doesnt steal your stuff. Speaking of hope she doesnt wear a pair of THESE:

fvpNm.jpg

Uhhhhh, not sure what to make of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back