The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's what I wasn't sure about. According to them, 250 emails and some video/music use would eat the 2 gigs right up. I don't really need unlimited from the way you are making it sound.

I get a ton of emails since my work stuff get's forwarded to my gmail account when I'm off and I stream music either through YouTube or Slacker radio four hours at a time, I've never gone over 3.7 GB according to my data records. Add in tapatalk, facebook and other stuff to that as well.

Well at least I can talk on the phone for hours at a time.

God it's hot. Really hot. Freakishly, insanely hot. There should be laws against it being this hot. And I am usually okay with heat. i played football for Hubbertville, we operate best in the mid 90's. Golf wasn't even fun in this kinda heat. I thought about getting a cart, for crying out loud.

I'm the worlds biggest ahole lately. My little brother and his wife are having a baby and all I can think about is I need to be at the golf course on my day off.

Man, coupled with some choices I've made.... I don't know who I am right now.

Grrrrrrrr

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Also, looked at some phones today, and it is ridiculous how few phones don't require a data pan.

I'm the worlds biggest ahole lately. My little brother and his wife are having a baby and all I can think about is I need to be at the golf course on my day off.

Grrrrrrrr

u got time to right the ship tmex, hang in there!

You're Tmex and you know it. Head up dude....

Grrrrrrrr

I'm tryin. Thanks dude. I needed to vent. I have no clue what's wrong with me.

Conflicted Tmex is upsetting. I shall down a Corona in your honor asap.

Grrrrrrrr

Like Hawk, you need to call me bro.

Well, that's what I wasn't sure about. According to them, 250 emails and some video/music use would eat the 2 gigs right up. I don't really need unlimited from the way you are making it sound.

That's laughable, considering the amount of emails I get on my phone from my Gmail account and my work account. However, I don't stream music or video, that's what eats up data. If you have access to your bills online, it's easy to see how much data you use on a monthly basis.

I know I miss you guys. Wtf is going on lately. I need a beer SW! Dean. And I miss Kmac. And hanks. And buckjob. And mikedeans random texts lol

I know I miss you guys. Wtf is going on lately. I need a beer SW! Dean. And I miss Kmac. And hanks. And buckjob. And mikedeans random texts lol

We miss you too, TMex!

Hey Messican! You'll be chilling with me in no time!

JN you rock dude.

TC and One T. That is going to be freaking epic!!!!!!!! I'm so effing stoked for that. North Carolina makes me smile.

I need some Gatorade. I am seriously wiped out.

I thought of it more as words of wisdom

I was going to say something nice to cheer you up, but after not being included on that list I'm just gonna tell you to sod off.

Hola senor!

I was going to say something nice to cheer you up, but after not being included on that list I'm just gonna tell you to sod off.

Breeze you're on my vip list. I want to give you a big warm mexican style burrito hug.

Breeze you're on my vip list. I want to give you a big warm mexican style burrito hug.

Well then you need to cheer up handsome! You should come up here on vacation and we'll have a great time.

I am officially a Taylormade ho, everything I own is Taylormade now ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back