Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Booked my flights today. $230 roundtrip, nonstops both ways.

Can't wait for May!

That's an awesome deal buddy. Looking forward to meeting all the first timers and seeing familiar faces.

For those that have not bought their plane tickets yet, Jetblue is having a one-day sale today that includes the dates of the Outing:
Earlier today, JetBlue announced a one-day sale offering up to 20% off on round-trip flights departing between May 1-23. The airline is also offering 15% off on round-trip flights departing May 28 – June 19. To take advantage of the savings, simply visit jetblue.com/promo and book your trip before mid-night tonight using one of two promo codes: “SPRING20″ or “SPRING15″.

Thanks for the heads up ary!

For those that have not bought their plane tickets yet, Jetblue is having a one-day sale today that includes the dates of the Outing:
Earlier today, JetBlue announced a one-day sale offering up to 20% off on round-trip flights departing between May 1-23. The airline is also offering 15% off on round-trip flights departing May 28 – June 19. To take advantage of the savings, simply visit jetblue.com/promo and book your trip before mid-night tonight using one of two promo codes: “SPRING20″ or “SPRING15″.

I made my reservation through Jet Blue, I wonder if I can go back and get additional 20% off? Anyone know?

Can't hurt to call.

I'll call but I am wondering if it is just an area promotion, like for travel out of Boston only. I did not receive any e-mail about it (generally get a notice for all promos ) and there is no notification on the web page.

I've never flown Jet Blue because they don't fly out of Albany just yet. However I found a flight from Newburgh that gets me in to Orlando around 1030 Thursday AM and then fly back Sunday night around 6:30 for $240 round trip. Will have to check a few things, but that might just work.

You sir will have at least a beer or two provided for you in Florida!!! I just called and they refunded me the 20% off my reservation I made yesterday. Thanks for the heads up Ary!!

You sir will have at least a beer or two provided for you in Florida!!! I just called and they refunded me the 20% off my reservation I made yesterday. Thanks for the heads up Ary!!

that's flipping sweet.

Now that is good customer service as well.

Every time I see this thread come up I get so jealous. You guys are gonna have a blast. One of these years I am gonna make it.

Even sweeter, now my fare is the lowest I can remember it. It is even lower than your fare from Newburgh, and mine is a much longer trip.

Guess I know who is buying everything on Thursday and Friday night

I'm so ready for this. I just need my damn tax refund to get here so I can be able to pay up!

Wanted to quote this to keep it on the last page since this is great info provided by Dr. Dolphin.

I'm so ready for this. I just need my damn tax refund to get here so I can be able to pay up!

me too man. I need a good golf trip and this is one I always look forward to.

I would think the Captain would be buying for his team member. :D

Guess again

me too man. I need a good golf trip and this is one I always look forward to.

Guess again

Indeed. I'm so ready to get to hang out with everyone. Exciting times shall occur.

Happy to help! Free beer is always a bonus. :)

I am also ready for it, boom!

I would think the Captain would be buying for his team member. :D
We all know who the nice one is in this relationship and it isn't your Captain. No matter what Buck says ;)

I can't wait for the outing to get here. I am tired of the 30 degree weather and snow every other day.

I was able to book flights for $89 coming in on Wednesday and leaving on Tuesday. So now I have two extra days to golf.

Ready for this to happen. Its about time for the equipment lists to start coming out and then it really starts to get real. Only thing I have left to do is secure my rental car and to pay for the rest of my villa and I'm good to go!

mmmmmequipmentlists....:drool:

I know what I hope with all I have what is there. I also know I already have 9 things on my list of MUST TRY clubs.

Back