Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Save those chuckles for my shanks and pull hooks on the testing range. You will need them. LOL.
Haha, just wait til you watch me hit one backwards. #negativecarry

Jeff -- The THP cameras will be out in full force during demo day so why not show the folks at home some style :thumb:
Plus the fact that will be the only time we will all be in the same place at the same time. Group photo will be easier and copies made and autographed with your forum name.

Yes! Genius!

Haha, just wait til you watch me hit one backwards. #negativecarry

I hit one 90 degrees sideways a month or so ago. It was awesome. But, I have a good excuse. I am not good at golf. So, I have that fall back on.

I hit one 90 degrees sideways a month or so ago. It was awesome. But, I have a good excuse. I am not good at golf. So, I have that fall back on.
Haha! The first step is admitting...

Man you guys are killing me....I SOOOOOOO want to be there for this!

And I wish you'd be there!!

I want my Texas brother there too!!!

It has been a loooong day and I am glad I checked in on my ride home (traffic was not moving so technically I was not using my phone while driving) . I am excited about the loudmouth love, I will get my shorts ordered soon so I can take part in the festivities. I love the photo idea and the autographs. This is going to be epic

Herbie will be in my bag and you will not be hitting any 90 degree sideways shots. Guaranteed! Wait, no personal clubs at demo day so maybe we will get paired together so you can give it a try.

Herbie will be in my bag and you will not be hitting any 90 degree sideways shots. Guaranteed! Wait, no personal clubs at demo day so maybe we will get paired together so you can give it a try.
I plan on taking some swings with that one OG! I HAVE to, that darn club has intrigued me since the first day Hawk posted a picture.

Oh, you would be surprised at what I can shank. I have often thought of putting together an instructional video or a greatest hits..........errr......shanks highlight package.

Jump in Bullfrog as we want to make this 2013 outing special! Team LoudMouth will be during Demo day where everyone will be on the range in their loudmouth outfits. I'm pumped about the response we have seen and the more color combos we can bring, the better. Rocking THP Outing 2013 in High Definition Color. :blob::banana::clapp::drinks::golf2::golf::guitar::rockon::thumb:
I will be hoping in on the fun I just hope I'm not wearing the same outfit as everyone else lol maybe we can get Brock and BigLee in on it too if they aren't already

I plan on taking some swings with that one OG! I HAVE to, that darn club has intrigued me since the first day Hawk posted a picture.

Sounds like a plan partner! I'm hoping we get on the course for one of the rounds. We never have got to tee it up together so may this will be the time :thumb:

Oh, you would be surprised at what I can shank. I have often thought of putting together an instructional video or a greatest hits..........errr......shanks highlight package.

Jeff -- You are going to be amazed as there is no hosel to shank the ball with. I'm hoping the OPW company will send down a wedge so you guys can actually try it during demo day. Like I said earlier, personal clubs are forbidden to be brought to demo day testing.

Sounds like a plan partner! I'm hoping we get on the course for one of the rounds. We never have got to tee it up together so may this will be the time :thumb:
This definitely needs to happen OG! Without a doubt.

I will be hoping in on the fun I just hope I'm not wearing the same outfit as everyone else lol maybe we can get Brock and BigLee in on it too if they aren't already

We can post what we're planning to wear as to avoid repeating outfits.

We can post what we're planning to wear as to avoid repeating outfits.

Yeah, that's a good idea, wearing matching loudmouth outfits would just make you all look silly... Oh wait...

Really want to attend one of these in the next year or two. Looks like a blast!

Count me in for team loudmouth!

Dan

Dam right! Go USA :blob:

I bet our friend Paulo is going to freak out when he sees all of us crazy Americans :D!

I can handle some crazy! I don't even own a pair of golfing shorts, so I'll have the loudmouth legs in a shade of pink!

I can handle some crazy! I don't even own a pair of golfing shorts, so I'll have the loudmouth legs in a shade of pink!

Here you go Paulo, welcome to 'Merica...

LMGSMR-STA_175.jpg

Here you go Paulo, welcome to 'Merica...

LMGSMR-STA_175.jpg

Wouldn't those burn my Euro cheeks?

I thought maybe something in a tartan, in case people didn't know I was the token Scotsman...

rsyt.jpg

Good job old chap!

I thought maybe something in a tartan, in case people didn't know I was the token Scotsman...

rsyt.jpg

I like these plus the fact you and I would clash with both of us wear the red/white/blue. Not that matters as shirts can make the difference but yea, these will look great!

edit: You all who have purchase your LM shorts make sure you post them in the:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?40615-Team-LoudMouth-for-2013-THP-Outing

rsyt.jpg

Sadly Paulo's legs are currently that color. Better bring the sunscreen my friend. haha

Back