The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I can't imagine people calling it refreshing, but sadly they do. Just so polarizing I guess and one I just don't understand but find fascinating.

I guess I should add that again I just don't understand the hatred. He was an arse and fans stuck up for him. Now he's an arse and they hate him and frankly he is far less of one publicly.

Perhaps before he was given the benefit of the doubt as someone who was 'just doing his job'. Now he seems disloyal and bitter. I don't know - just throwing ideas out there.

Perhaps before he was given the benefit of the doubt as someone who was 'just doing his job'. Now he seems disloyal and bitter. I don't know - just throwing ideas out there.

But that goes against the idea of "all I care about is great golf". I mean we heard it for 3 straight years. I love watching the guy play. I just don't understand the hatred by connection, etc. I'm not sure I ever will.

Some of the posts above like the 1st one I quoted is what I am speaking of.

I can't imagine people calling it refreshing, but sadly they do. Just so polarizing I guess and one I just don't understand but find fascinating.

It really is fascinating. There is very little grey when it comes to all things Tiger. People tend to either LOVE him or HATE him. I can't remember an athlete that was this polarizing. Not at this level anyway. He has so many fans and so many detractors. Usually if a figure is polarizing there is at least a majority that lean one way. It really feels like since the accident, Tiger people are 50/50.

It really is fascinating. There is very little grey when it comes to all things Tiger. People tend to either LOVE him or HATE him. I can't remember an athlete that was this polarizing. Not at this level anyway. He has so many fans and so many detractors. Usually if a figure is polarizing there is at least a majority that lean one way. It really feels like since the accident, Tiger people are 50/50.

Ali...

Good one. I didn't even go to boxing. Maybe Tyson? I really can't think of too many in the major(baseball/basketball/football)

I think Stevie needs to retire, personally. Just so I don't have to hear about him any more. That is all.

I wonder how many PGA players only play the events that Tiger doesn't play? There's GOT to be several that do that. Figuring it would be a better shot to win and take home a nice check.

I wonder how many PGA players only play the events that Tiger doesn't play? There's GOT to be several that do that. Figuring it would be a better shot to win and take home a nice check.

None. His schedule is full of WGC, majors and hand picked courses that he prefers and offer incredible purses.

But if they play well they will get a nice check whether it's for 1st, 2nd or 15th.

I don't blame Stevie for giving the reporter his opinion. I do however blame the reporter for what seems like trying to drum up controversy.

I feel like I read my fair share of golf news, and maybe I'm not reading the right websites, magazines, etc., but how many other caddie's get interviewed like that? Ah well, I'm not saying that caddie's shouldn't be interviewed, but don't do it just to try to make news where there isn't any.

Tiger confirmed for the Players.................:banana:

He is now on mwards checklist. Nobody wants to be on mwards checklist.

What a jerk.

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn at the Met Gala in NYC tonight. Vonn is looking good! Tiger is looking...well, like Tiger.

ea3bc2a2546b210f310f6a706700ed8f.jpg

Looks like he could use a green jacket :alien:

He won't be so Eger to see me in a dark alley..

He is now on mwards checklist. Nobody wants to be on mwards checklist.

He won't be so Eger to see me in a dark alley..

Its like I am a mind reader. Poor Tiger, he does not realize his body guard is the size of the Travelocity Gnome. :D

I didn't think Vonn was all that attractive until now. The 90s kid is screaming inside saying "Whoaaaaaa Tiger is dating Zelda!!!! <3"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back