The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

I know I can't be the only one following along with a big ol smile on my face. So much fun is being had with great golf mixed in for good measure.

And with that MVP comes the golden ticket to the Grandaddy!

We need the music to play upon naming MVP! "I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden lease on life!"

All in the FW here on 13, nothing to see here

Amart and myself with pars on 15 were 1 up.

Play hard Rhi & MT! You got this :blob: This sounds like an excellent match :clapp:

Let's go Rhi and MT!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Team Scotty G goes two up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang there are some close matches going on. Tomorrow is going to be a fight to the finish.

Baker and I take 13, back to AS

I may be the only wife following (thanks to the lovely weather today I have nothing better to do) this is absolutely awesome. I love THP.

I may be the only wife following (thanks to the lovely weather today I have nothing better to do) this is absolutely awesome. I love THP.

House full of screaming kids and loud toys...trying to watch tOSU and following this event...

1dn going to 17

JRod and drp3434 vs JRod and myndcraft AS with 3 to play.

Just catching up after my own 18. Looks like some tight matches as usual!

Hole 14, two great putts, and we get a bit of help from Pringles and Phil. We take the hole and are now 1U thru 14

Whew, caught up now that I'm home.

Hooooly cow there are some crazy close matches and some damn fun golf being played!

The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Advantage rhi and miller time off the tee on #17. This one is coming down to the wire

Craziest part of all of this? Top Golf tonight with each team having their own bay, open bar and food and tons of fun

And.....Dubs tomorrow!!!!

Back