The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Royals. Never thought I would see them win a WS.

Went to bed before extra innings but caught the highlights.

Congrats to the Royals. Never thought I would see them win a WS.

Went to bed before extra innings but caught the highlights.
If you were as old as me you would have seen them win two

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats Royals! Mets were just outmanned, outplayed and outsmarted.

Saw the '85 in person and watched this one every game...congrats Royals! At least someone from KC can win the big one again. Awesome series! Those boys just like pressure and can get it done. You open the door and the whole Team rushes through it.

I had someone ask me if I wanted to buy Game 6 tickets, haha.

I had someone ask me if I wanted to buy Game 6 tickets, haha.
Did you tell them only for half of face value? LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Got my cap. They were out of the long sleeve T-shirts so I will have to check again in a few days.

37087af08e585154f9bb23a50855692e.jpg
9e413c07d2f74d3a63bbedaa651ac17b.jpg

Got my cap. They were out of the long sleeve T-shirts so I will have to check again in a few days.

37087af08e585154f9bb23a50855692e.jpg
9e413c07d2f74d3a63bbedaa651ac17b.jpg
Enjoy it! I'm glad the second team to win the championship from the division wasn't the Tigers, Twins, or Jndians.

So now the hot stove starts. I think the sox have to use their option to keep Alexei, offer samardzija a qualifying offer (which he better reject), and go out and sign Heyward and Zimmerman.

The homer in me thinks the cardinals will buck up and resign heyward.. All things equal money wise I think he wants to wear the birds on the bat.. Obviously he won't be taking a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The homer in me thinks the cardinals will buck up and resign heyward.. All things equal money wise I think he wants to wear the birds on the bat.. Obviously he won't be taking a discount

Probably but I'm going to have nightmares of Avi Garcia patrolling right field again next year until they sign someone else.

Looks like the Nats are going to offer up the manager job to Dusty Baker

What a joke. He will be no better than Matt Williams

Guess they were in talks with Bud Black contractually and didnt even get close to agreeing on terms

Guess they were in talks with Bud Black contractually and didnt even get close to agreeing on terms
Not sure why MLB teams insist on retreading coaches to the degree they do. Did Matt Williams scare them off from hiring an untested coach?

I'm shocked Jose Oquendo still hasn't been offered a managerial job somewhere

I swear Moustakes had a Jones Golf hat on during his interview today at the parade!

I'm shocked Jose Oquendo still hasn't been offered a managerial job somewhere

Agree with this 100%. I think Gardenhire would have been a good fit in D.C.

safe_image.php

Kimmel pays up on his bet!

I don't know how many follow the Offseason very intently, but a big surprise IMO the Twins won the posting on Korean 1B Buyng-Ho Park. With the success that Kang has had in Pittsburg I was hoping to see the Cardinals snag him as they could use a 1B, but apparently their bid for the posting wasn't quite high enough.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/11/twins-win-byung-ho-park-bid.html

I don't know how many follow the Offseason very intently, but a big surprise IMO the Twins won the posting on Korean 1B Buyng-Ho Park. With the success that Kang has had in Pittsburg I was hoping to see the Cardinals snag him as they could use a 1B, but apparently their bid for the posting wasn't quite high enough.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/11/twins-win-byung-ho-park-bid.html
I thought Kang was an OF and was sort of expecting the Dodgers to be in the mix. Wow, very surprising to see it was the Twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back