Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Spieth is super impressive, don't get me wrong...but man when Rory is on his game, he's fun to watch.

I wonder what the stimp would be on hardwood. It's gotta be close to that haha

Hardwood has little friction to slow a ball down, unlike grass. Yes, I've putted on hardwood.. And tile. No, it wasn't my house. Or anyone I know.

Wow...

I really want to stay up to watch this group, WOW.

I'm headed home from work now to watch, 4pm here so Australia getting the comp at the right time of day for me!

Watching Kjeldsen putt hurts my back.

I wish I could bounce back from a 3 putt bogey with 2 1 putt birdies like Rors just did. Wow is he playing well!

Hardwood is probably 15 on the stimp

Rory carries the ball miles when he wants to.

love the look of the club house. They said the trophy was 11lbs of silver worth 38k. Heckuva prize there!
So cool!
02-Abu-Dhabi-HSBC-Golf-Championship-10th-anniversary-event.jpg

That "Bryson Dechambeau will win one this year" prediction I made in the thread about who is on the rise this year doesn't look as crazy as I thought when I made it.

That "Bryson Dechambeau will win one this year" prediction I made in the thread about who is on the rise this year doesn't look as crazy as I thought when I made it.

Rooting hard for that kid. After the NCAA sticking it to him for something he had no control over I want him to do well this year and get his card.

Rooting hard for that kid. After the NCAA sticking it to him for something he had no control over I want him to do well this year and get his card.

Doesn't he have some exemptions racked up? I heard he was just waiting until after the Masters because he's only qualified to compete in that as an Amateur and then he's going to start using some of his tour starts and go pro.

Doesn't he have some exemptions racked up? I heard he was just waiting until after the Masters because he's only qualified to compete in that as an Amateur and then he's going to start using some of his tour starts and go pro.

I believe your right and it's how he wants to earn his card by doing well with those exemptions kind of like Spieth did.

8 I believe once he turns pro to earn a set amount of money. I put his chances at maybe 5/2 or 3/1. Playing really well and making the most out of no college golf

He has either 6 or 8, and I think it's 8?

I think he'll be ok once he gets started. Biggest question is gonna be who signs him?

I think he'll be ok once he gets started. Biggest question is gonna be who signs him?

Titleist or Nike IMO....

Crazy he is where he is, three more days but will make for a very interesting sunday if he is in contention.

Didn't expect Stenson to play this well. Coming off surgery I expected some time for him to get his game back.

Didn't expect Stenson to play this well. Coming off surgery I expected some time for him to get his game back.

Didn't he just have lasiks?

PXG.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Plus him loading up on the XR16 line is surprising bc he loves his 3w that he absolutely mashes. I forget what model it was, but it was on older one that's been in the bag for a while

If I had a bunch of extra shafts would love to build a set of the same length shafts in the irons. Would be interesting experiment.

Plus him loading up on the XR16 line is surprising bc he loves his 3w that he absolutely mashes. I forget what model it was, but it was on older one that's been in the bag for a while

Think it was the Diablo model

Back