CAA_beat you have been called out #thpcallout

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Next Monday at Eaglecreek golf course in Lake Nona, Fl. The golf course executive/ beat writer vs the ex-assistant Pro/restaurant owner. Maryland vs Florida under the skies of central Florida.
Tale of the tape - to follow

No time being wasted here. Tale of the tape?

JM

Boom Freddie not backing down on the #THPCallOut this is going to be another fun one to follow along.

Love this callout. I know CAA_Beat is excited to play with Freddie and now the stakes just got amped up. Freddie com off a lost to Mward, Rob coming from the cold of MD. Will be fun to follow. Will wait for the tale of the tape before making a call on the winner

Don't go 0-2!

Wow, now this is a heck of a matchup, definitely looking forward to following along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lay the hammer down Panda.

Oh hell!

i thought of making this call out. But I didn't want to be laughed out of the thread...lol. But that said, I never stand down from a challenge. I'm playing at about a 20 right now, I'll be playing in The Pandas home town, at a track he probably knows well. He'll be motivated coming off the loss to MWard. I've played one round in the past two months.

But we both have possibly the best set of new irons out right now, that we are both getting dialed in. I'll ask for a shot a hole.

I propose the following stakes.

If Tadashi wins, Golf and lunch are on me.

If CAA wins, he gets some Freddie tips on the range (time permitting) assuming the new restaurant isn't open yet for lunch there.

But I'm open to other stakes as well.

Last edited:
This will be a good follow. Rob, just watch Freddie and try to emulate his tempo--not his swing, just his tempo. Might be worth a couple of strokes.

Should be awesome and cannot wait to follow.

This will be a great one to follow. Captain Panda I got your back.

its a tough pick. The pops and tees will be critical in my decision

I already champed out the underdog in Wardy -- Which is a strike against my boy Panda. And I've got CAA in another one.

Maybe it's time to champion the resident Swing expert in this monster of a matchup.

I already champed out the underdog in Wardy -- Which is a strike against my boy Panda. And I've got CAA in another one.

Maybe it's time to champion the resident Swing expert in this monster of a matchup.

I went panda for today's round and I have CAA in his other one. I'm leaning the swing doctor in this one...debating whether he lets me down again. Although I like pulling for the underdog sometimes.

I went panda for today's round and I have CAA in his other one. I'm leaning the swing doctor in this one...debating whether he lets me down again. Although I like pulling for the underdog sometimes.

Roll zero.

Halved through 18 haha

Panda may lose once in a blue moon, but I don't see him going 0-2. Looking forward to following along!

I think the Panda will take this one. He can't go 0-2 right?!?!!?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That would be a perfect end to the match. Knowing both guys I think they would both be happy with that result
No doubt I think we'd both shake hands with a huge smile if that was the case.

I I was thinking more about this last night. Freddie hasn't confirmed, but I assume we'll be playing match play. Seems like most of the other Call Outs have been. In my mind match play is a higher handicaps friend, as a good part of my high index comes from the two quads or so a round. So those will only hurt me on those holes.

So you know my motto will be "so you're saying there's a chance"

Cool, I get to see how one of the RR hopefuls performs.

It sure is hard to pick one over the other in this callouts, but I am going with my captain again. Freddie has to even up his record.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cool, I get to see how one of the RR hopefuls performs.
No doubt. The pressure of going against Tadashi will be great prep for any potential match at RR, if I'm fortunate enough to make the squad.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This one is tough. Both are great guys who'll have a blast no matter the outcome. Rob getting a pop per hole is HUGE... but I think Freddie's going to be motivated after losing to Ward.

I think I'm going to have to go with Freddie on this one.

Come on Rob, you can take him!

Back