Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

Let's make the call of Omaha and on the weekend of October 9 and 10th. I'd say let's shoot for a round each day. Would a little later work on Saturday followed by a little earlier on Sunday? Say like a 2 pm start time on Saturday and a 10 am or so start time on Sunday. This would mean only 1 night in Omaha so that should help keep the ladies at home happy.

Officially here is what I propose:
Saturday October 9th, 2pm tee time location TBD Omaha
Sunday October 10th, 10am tee time, location TBD Omaha

We'll start with that, who's in?
I'll 2nd or 3rd the motion

Oooh... I just realized that is a 3 day weekend for me. Thank you Columbus! Now the bigger decision... stalk deer or play golf. Hmmmmm

Oooh... I just realized that is a 3 day weekend for me. Thank you Columbus! Now the bigger decision... stalk deer or play golf. Hmmmmm

Take the back roads on the way up and get another one with your pickup, lol. Save some arrows.

Take the back roads on the way up and get another one with your pickup, lol. Save some arrows.

Arrows are easily replaceable. I'm still waiting for the adjuster to give me a visit so I can get the dang thing fixed.

Anybody along I-80 b/w Indiana and Omaha want to take a ride?

Arrows are easily replaceable. I'm still waiting for the adjuster to give me a visit so I can get the dang thing fixed.

Anybody along I-80 b/w Indiana and Omaha want to take a ride?

Try driving the county roads in SW Missouri, around Stockton, MO. So many deer they out number the ticks and them suckers are huge, lol.

Try driving the county roads in SW Missouri, around Stockton, MO. So many deer they out number the ticks and them suckers are huge, lol.

Huge compared to you or huge compared to most? Hahahaha...

Huge compared to you or huge compared to most? Hahahaha...

Ooohh, thanks man, lol. Heck, large dogs look huge to me!

It'll be good to see you at the Midwest, hope all those weddings didn't wear you out. Catch any bouquets?

Wow, let's just pile on the little guy, haha
Sorry Grampa Due-bert. I have a tendency to pile on a guy when he's down. I'm always that last guy into a bench clearing brawl throwing cheap shots at people too. Sorry.

Haha, I'll get my revenge on the course. I will bet you and then welch, lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Ooohh, thanks man, lol. Heck, large dogs look huge to me!

It'll be good to see you at the Midwest, hope all those weddings didn't wear you out. Catch any bouquets?

My liver has recovered from the last one. I actually threatened to swat the garder slingshot away if it came my direction.

It will be good to get one last hurrah with y'all for the year.

Will you be able to stick around this time or are you going to have to run off a dig a hole somewhere?

I'll be on my time this go-around so I'm free to do whatever. I wish I could get them to foot the bill for my travel again.

===== QUOTE Dirt_Guy ====

It will be good to get one last hurrah with y'all for the year.

===== /QUOTE ====

Will you be able to stick around this time or are you going to have to run off a dig a hole somewhere?

You should see our course here after he visited a month ago. We ran out of sand/grass mix on the first hole.

You should see our course here after he visited a month ago. We ran out of sand/grass mix on the first hole.

That's because our carts didn't have them equipped. :D

I dug in pretty harshly at the range though. That was probably because I was worried about smacking one the kids that were wandering around in front of us.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

===== /QUOTE ====

That's because our carts didn't have them equipped. :D

I dug in pretty harshly at the range though. That was probably because I was worried about smacking one the kids that were wandering around in front of us.

Haha, I'd forgotten about them. I was worried being behind them.

Haha, I'd forgotten about them. I was worried being behind them.

It made me concentrate much harder on not taking any shots off the toe.

Hey Smally, you and Mo looking good for this?

Also be a great time to meet the Colorado gang!

Alright you two, let's get this thing back on topic!

I'm going to be playing golf with DakotaGolfer tonight and will verify his plans to play next weekend. Dano suggested we play Woodland Hills on Saturday, this is nearer Lincoln than it is Omaha but it's still pretty close (30 minutes or so) from Omaha. Sunday we're thinking Indian Creek but I'll talk with Dano just because there are SO many great options I'd like to be sure this is a good call. I've played it before and it is nice, Freddy Couples actually holds the professional course record there!

Everyone sounds like they agree with a 2pm tee time on Saturday and a 10am tee time on Sunday, right?

Sounds good to me P4B. That's close enough I could play an early round then meet up. If anyone else is going early let me know.

Sounds good to me P4B. That's close enough I could play an early round then meet up. If anyone else is going early let me know.

Duey, I know how worn out you get after just 1 round, I'd advise you to hold off so that you can make it the entire way around with the rest of us at 2! I want no bathtub pics this time!

Haha, you didn't like those?? That was right after my blood clots, I play double rounds a lot now.

That all sounds good to this guy.

Here's a current special for Woodland Hills:
sept%2030%20coupon.jpg

Offer expires 9/30/10.....dammit! Maybe if we tell them we're all traveling just to play their course they'll hook us up!

Back