1168790622_4XLj6-L-3.jpg

1168791066_mCBhS-L-3.jpg

1168791336_78cax-L-3.jpg

1168791550_9Zy93-L-3.jpg

1168792261_eMtqy-L-3.jpg

1168792687_L68Y7-L-3.jpg

I really like their new staff bag. The DXI woods interest me too

I could swear I've seen that Staff Bag before.... hmmmm..... :D

Great pics! Did W/S always make wedges or is that a new thing?

They have some nice looking irons. I wonder if they will continue the C line past Ci9?

They've had em! TW9's were the last model before the FG I believe. Could be wrong on that.

I could swear I've seen that Staff Bag before.... hmmmm..... :D

Great pics! Did W/S always make wedges or is that a new thing?

Smooth just wet his pants. Hahaha

Good looking clubs!

Forget Smooth, I just did! hahahaha

These do look good. Where's Ricky Barnes? Figured he'd be here since he isn't playing this week. :eyepoke:

I like the looks of the FG Tour wedges. Definitely need to get my hands on the Dxi for some demo time.

Wilson Staff had some really really nice stuff and their booth was fun at Demo Day, I could have hung out there for hours! While I don't have the game to play them, I really like their new blade irons. The wedges are probably one of the most underrated wedges on the market.

I loved my TW9 wedges that I played last year and I like the products W/S puts out in general. Great looking products.

Nice looking bag and clubs.

Really sharp looking...

Where is the Ci11????????

Ci11 is coming. Wilson rep. here just came back from their internal show about 2 weeks ago and he just saw it there. I guess W/S will announce it very soon.

Is it bad that I still ponder a DXI driver because I can hit it straight?

Is it bad that I still ponder a DXI driver because I can hit it straight?

I hit those fairways a month ago and I loved them dude.

The driver was pretty good for me, but I just don't love the sound.

I'm still going back and forth between my DXI and my G10. My only dislikes about the DXI are the sound and the face not being as deep as the G10.
I need to put it back in play again now that my swing seems to be coming back around.

Back