Not a big beer drinker, but the one that I enjoy the most is Murphy's Irish Stout. Almost impossible to find here in the States few places have it but not many. Beer is very dark maybe a better description pitch black with a bit of a yellowish head. Worth a try if you never had it taste is a bit different than most beers has a taste similar to the smell of roasted malts chocolate or roasted coffee. Very smooth and quit easy on the pallet.

Not a big beer drinker, but the one that I enjoy the most is Murphy's Irish Stout. Almost impossible to find here in the States few places have it but not many. Beer is very dark maybe a better description pitch black with a bit of a yellowish head. Worth a try if you never had it taste is a bit different than most beers has a taste similar to the smell of roasted malts chocolate or roasted coffee. Very smooth and quit easy on the pallet.

I agree that is some good stuff. To me it is similar to Guiness, but a bit smoother.

Follow the Murphys with a Bushmills like some folkks do over here and now you're talkin!!

Not a big beer drinker, but the one that I enjoy the most is Murphy's Irish Stout. Almost impossible to find here in the States few places have it but not many. .

Thats my all time favorite, probably because its great out of the can. Im out right now but I usually make a monthly trip to BevMo and stock up. They seem to be the only ones who always have it in stock.

I wish I could find some Heniger(might be misspelled)I aquired a taste for it in Frankfort.Found it a couple of times here but here no more.

I wish I could find some Heniger(might be misspelled)I aquired a taste for it in Frankfort.Found it a couple of times here but here no more.

Spelling is Henninger (brewed in Frankfort). That is some great beer use to get it when I would go to Germany, miss those days.

I currently have several home brews in the old kegerator.

American Wheat
Belgian Triple
and a Czech Pilsner

I am an infrequent beer drinker; although I do love it, my type-2 diabetes doesn't. When I down a few it is generally going to be Corona (definitely w/lime), tho I am open to other ideas...

16 oz cold Miller Lite going down :eek:)

16 oz cold Miller Lite going down :eek:)

Well I have a three day weekend and I just popped the top on a cold Miller Lite 16oz..... I love the name of some of those fancy beers you young guys drink. Fat tire and such :eek:).... Sounds like too many beers and a large belly to go...... Calloway and myself are going to hook up this spring and maybe he can teach the old man how to sip on one of those erotic beers. Just two or three though :eek:)... Old guys have to watch their waist lines :eek:)

Don't knock it till you have tried it, Gray Golf. I hear you on the waste line... can't drink like I did in college or 20s anymore. Of course, I don't really want to drink like I did in college either. Don't have too many of those "erotic" (exotic?) beers; it might just make you feel young again. Like Cocoon.

Don't knock it till you have tried it, Gray Golf. I hear you on the waste line... can't drink like I did in college or 20s anymore. Of course, I don't really want to drink like I did in college either. Don't have too many of those "erotic" (exotic?) beers; it might just make you feel young again. Like Cocoon.

wait! i was hoping we could have some erotic beers. haha! nah, i do like my imports but my fridge always has a home for some miller high life. cheapest beer one can buy in a bottle.

wait! i was hoping we could have some erotic beers. haha! nah, i do like my imports but my fridge always has a home for some miller high life. cheapest beer one can buy in a bottle.

Oh come on now :eek:) You and looper know you have had a few erotic beers :eek:).....

Oh come on now :eek:) You and looper know you have had a few erotic beers :eek:).....

i did in thailand, but like looper says, those were in my college days.

The Champagne of Beers.

Shiner Bock, good Texas beer that's always my go to and Boulevard's Wheat Beer which is a Missouri Beer.

I will drink ANY Hefe-Weizen though, my absolute favorite style of beer.

Saturday afternoon it's Miller lite Time :eek:)

Saturday afternoon it's Miller lite Time :eek:)

A couple of cold 16 oz Miller lites going on here :D

Fosters draft or Coors light. Sometimes Guinness or Corona

Budwiser, Budwiser and Budwiser unless with dinner. Then it's Corona with mexican and a Jack and Seven with everything else.

Lately I'm partial to Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. I like variety and am always trying out different brews.

Lately I'm partial to Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. I like variety and am always trying out different brews.

Good stuff too, taste like Fruity Pebbles to me though lol

The wifey brought home a twelver of Blue Moon and two big old fat oranges. I lover her!

I am living in the land of beer! Between the Netherlands and Belgium there must be 800 different breweries, not including the big guns that everyone knows. In Belgium they brew new types of beer for each season, so you always have something new on tap.

One interesting one is Kwack, which when served in the correct glass makes a noise like a duck when you drink it! Good fun- and a very good beer as well. My fridge now is full of Grolsch, the ones with the ceramic cap. Very nice beer.
grolsch.jpg

My favorites are the thicker beers they make in the UK and Ireland. Same consistancy as Guinness, but not as strong. Caffrey's is EXELLENT- especially the red. mmmm mmmm
2+Caffreys.jpg

Here in the US it is very difficult to get Caffrey's. Coors, in their infinite wisdom, thought it would be best to push Killian's over Caffrey's. But that's fine... I'll drink my smithwicks and be happy all the same.

Iced in and didn't get to the store today. Original Clydesdale Piss in a bottle is all I've got because of that:D

Back