The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate a Sonic double cheeseburger and it felt wonderful.

Dang. I don’t remember the last time I had a Sonic.

Used to crush the Super Sonic Jalapeño Double Cheeseburger all the time.

Been awhile for me too.....probably why it tasted wonderful.

During your lineman days?

And this is why I started my own business. My niche is part of the $1.3 TRILLION potential economic impact related to factories predicted by 2025. I'll take $10m over the next 10 years and I'll be satisfied :act-up:
Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 9.22.35 PM.png

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd be in a position to be an expert in a Trillion Dollar opportunity!

I swear I’m going through midlife crisis. Nothing bad mind you, just everything retro and nostalgic is on the brain. The 80s were awesome.

I swear I’m going through midlife crisis. Nothing bad mind you, just everything retro and nostalgic is on the brain. The 80s were awesome.

you've been searching for a gameboy today haven't you?

I'm gonna have my midlife crisis after 50 so I can live to 100+. No sense in setting yourself up for failure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So much awesome came out of the 80’s. We were lucky to have experienced it

No. I’m barely able to stay awake with this dfw fly, but watching documentaries is pure nostalgia

So much awesome came out of the 80’s. We were lucky to have experienced it

I know, right?

Im pretty sure I still have OG gameboy, hopefully it works.. found it when moving stuff out of storage aka my parents' basement haha

Man I remember crushing mortal Kombat past bedtime and having to hide/silence it then continue after they room checked

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure I still have mine, hopefully it works.. found it when moving stuff out of storage aka my parents' basement haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I know I still have mine, might have my sisters too. Next time I find them I will see if they boot up.

729ff1513782cbbe51d4d4e4c5422523.jpg

Perfect midlife crisis car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back