Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't exactly know what an ablation is partner but it sounds good to me :thumb:

I did not either until they told me I am having it done. Basically it is a nerve block but instead of injecting drugs they use heat to kill the nerves in the area that are causing the pain, at least that is what I understand it to be.

congrats averyone, this thread makes me smile avery day, but today seems special, lots of good things happening.

my hhjj, we are working on the last details for our vacations to florida, I am packing my golf bag and marking a few balls. I WILL PLAY GOLF NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff MPlefty. We are heading to Orlando on Sunday ourselves. No golf for me until the procedure though.

We went to have embryo implantation done this morning. Unfortunately the wife became ill over the evening, so the procedure has been put off, mainly due to the doctors wanting to get things straightened out health wise first.

My happy, is that in a couple months, we have 3 viable attempts waiting for us.

Nice Happiness in these parts folks. Glad for all of you!

JM

I did not either until they told me I am having it done. Basically it is a nerve block but instead of injecting drugs they use heat to kill the nerves in the area that are causing the pain, at least that is what I understand it to be.

Is this a permanent fix?

Good stuff in here.

I've got my 3rd and final interview tomorrow at 10:30 it's now down to me and 2 others. Also have another interview at 2:00pm with another company.

Found out I won the Sim Golf tournament I played in last weekend and got a handful of free rounds and $100 as prize. Who says golf can't pay the bills eh?

Got a few new job opportunities lined up and will have to make a difficult decision in the next few weeks/months that will impact my life and family. It's a happy post because this is exciting stuff even though it's going to be a tough decision when the time comes.

If everything goes as planned for this potentially new job, and I can convince the wife that it's the smart move, I will need to change my Location in my profile to say Austin, Texas!

Or I stay with the same company but in a completely different department that I have zero experience or knowledge in, but it would be better than what I have been doing for the past three years.

Got a few new job opportunities lined up and will have to make a difficult decision in the next few weeks/months that will impact my life and family. It's a happy post because this is exciting stuff even though it's going to be a tough decision when the time comes.

If everything goes as planned for this potentially new job, and I can convince the wife that it's the smart move, I will need to change my Location in my profile to say Austin, Texas!

Or I stay with the same company but in a completely different department that I have zero experience or knowledge in, but it would be better than what I have been doing for the past three years.

Good luck either way you decide to go.

Just bought tickets to Kevin Hart!

I'm leaving work for the airport in less than 4 hours :)

I need some sun, badly

Happy to be heading home from South Carolina

My wife and kids are on their way home from GA all week. The house was waaay too quiet and I can't wait for them to be home later today.

Where are you going man?

I'm going to see some Family in the Fort Lauderdale area. we are playing monday morning, and then maybe Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday

I'm going to see some Family in the Fort Lauderdale area. we are playing monday morning, and then maybe Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday
Oh man that is awesome

Oh man that is awesome

yup, we needed some sun, now to hope Florida warms up a bit, I can't wear shorts with temps under 35, and I did not pack any pants

yup, we needed some sun, now to hope Florida warms up a bit, I can't wear shorts with temps under 35, and I did not pack any pants
Hope it does man but still it is Florida

Tomorrow is going to be a high of 75 and Sunday a high of 78, you'll be fine. :) And that is in Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale will be even warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back