2018 Odyssey Experience

Congrats to all the participants, y'all are going to have a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats guys...looks like a great time with some amazing food too!

Congrats to everyone that got in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats, guys!

Congrats flatstick guys! Looking forward to following along.

Congrats guys!

Congrats all who got in! Can't wait to follow along. This one is going to be truly special. Learning from some of the greatest putting minds ever!

You guys are in for one hell of a time! Congrats!

Congrats fellas!

Congratulations to my 7 fellow participants. Looking forward to meeting each of you.
arydolphin
pjleduc
Chris311fan
PapaJohick
Nodust
Motopilot
brianmk
Does this Itinerary not get you all excited!!

Friday Evening: Private Steak Dinner at the club meeting the team.
Saturday Morning: Breakfast at the club including omelet station
Saturday Morning: Putting green with Odyssey where fitting and education takes place.
Saturday Lunch: Grill Room at golf course
Saturday Afternoon: Play a round of golf with with Odyssey and THPers at the Rees Jones Signature Course
Saturday Evening: Private Lobster or Steak dinner at the golf club
Sunday Morning: Breakfast at the club including omelet station
Sunday Morning: Play a round of golf with with Odyssey and THPers at the Rees Jones Signature Course
Sunday Afternoon: Lunch Grill Room at golf course
Depart

Last edited:
Congratulations guys this will be a amazing experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great Monday morning to wake up for this trip. Congrats guys!

Congrats guys! Have fun on the island!

Congrats everyone! I'll be following along - can't wait to see what develops! Enjoy the odyssey!

arydolphin
pjleduc
Chris311fan
Golfever
PapaJohick
Nodust
Motopilot
brianmk

Congrats all!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to following along!

Holy crap, what great news to wake up to after working overnight! Looking forward to meeting all of the other participants as well as the team from Odyssey!

If there's anything specific that the forum wants to know from the Odyssey team, please post it up and I will make notes of the questions to ask them.

For those that can't see my signature file, I'm currently gaming an Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line putter at 37 inches. It is a counterbalanced putter so the grip extends past my hands. It's a few years old, but I can't get away from that putter. I have gamed mallets for as long as I can remember and have always felt like I had a straight-back-straight-through stroke. But the last 2 times I have been on a SAM putting machine, it has recommended a putter with some toe hang in it, so that tells me that there is some arc in my stroke. So I'm very curious to see if I get fitted into a slant-neck mallet that would have some toe hang or a double-bend shaft mallet that would be face-balanced. I also gravitate towards heavier putters so I'm hoping the Odyssey team can get one in my hands that doesn't feel light in my hands. Finally, I'm a mental midget when it comes to alignment, I'm that guy that puts the line on his ball and needs a good alignment aid on the putter to get everything aligned. I think that's enough about my putting and probably way more than people need to know, but thought people would like to know that when they follow along in May.

Holy crap, what great news to wake up to after working overnight! Looking forward to meeting all of the other participants as well as the team from Odyssey!

If there's anything specific that the forum wants to know from the Odyssey team, please post it up and I will make notes of the questions to ask them.

For those that can't see my signature file, I'm currently gaming an Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line putter at 37 inches. It is a counterbalanced putter so the grip extends past my hands. It's a few years old, but I can't get away from that putter. I have gamed mallets for as long as I can remember and have always felt like I had a straight-back-straight-through stroke. But the last 2 times I have been on a SAM putting machine, it has recommended a putter with some toe hang in it, so that tells me that there is some arc in my stroke. So I'm very curious to see if I get fitted into a slant-neck mallet that would have some toe hang or a double-bend shaft mallet that would be face-balanced. I also gravitate towards heavier putters so I'm hoping the Odyssey team can get one in my hands that doesn't feel light in my hands. Finally, I'm a mental midget when it comes to alignment, I'm that guy that puts the line on his ball and needs a good alignment aid on the putter to get everything aligned. I think that's enough about my putting and probably way more than people need to know, but thought people would like to know that when they follow along in May.

Thanks - you described most of my putter tendencies & likes as well, so I'll be interested in what you prefer & what your take is on all the EXO putters (assuming you get to try them). Looking forward to this event - even if it's not first person!

Congrats all.

Welcome to the show gmiller598.

Wow that was quick! The waitlist pays off yet again

Back