PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Couldn't find the Pro's in stock anywhere. Went in and tried these against the Pwradapt again. Hands down, these look better and are more comfortable. This time I tried the disc version and they got perfectly.

This is my shoe for the foreseeable future. I don't typically have a lot of pairs lying around. But, I may pick up a black pair should I run into a good deal. I'm not much for coordinating my outfits. This will look alright with most colors.
b604650021ca0b27a7775dbd0c94c60e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If they were fully waterproof, 10 pairs would absolutely be coming.

I've been really impressed in that regard. I have walked twelve rounds in very soggy conditions and when I get home, I run water over them in the sink to clean them up. So far no water has seen the inside of the shoes.

Good lord i may sign up for shortpar4 just to get these
1086a07c5445d6e407d902414cd26cf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord i may sign up for shortpar4 just to get these
1086a07c5445d6e407d902414cd26cf3.jpg

What is this? Another shoe box? Did you see these advertised somewhere?

I've been on vacation all week & wearing nothing but my Ignite NXT's disc versions. Walked for miles & biked San Fran (from brewery to brewery) - so comfy!

I've been on vacation all week & wearing nothing but my Ignite NXT's disc versions. Walked for miles & biked San Fran (from brewery to brewery) - so comfy!

Just to clarify: I also wore clothes. But on my feet, these were pretty dang comfy!

Just to clarify: I also wore clothes. But on my feet, these were pretty dang comfy!

No worries. With it being San Francisco, no one really thought the original post was out of place.

What is this? Another shoe box? Did you see these advertised somewhere?

On bryangolf’s insta - supposedly executive shortpar4 box - I asked them to confirm if they are still available- I will report back.
Holy crap I love these.

THEY HAVE BLUE IN THEM!

Exactly. Need.

Couldn't find the Pro's in stock anywhere. Went in and tried these against the Pwradapt again. Hands down, these look better and are more comfortable. This time I tried the disc version and they got perfectly.

This is my shoe for the foreseeable future. I don't typically have a lot of pairs lying around. But, I may pick up a black pair should I run into a good deal. I'm not much for coordinating my outfits. This will look alright with most colors.
b604650021ca0b27a7775dbd0c94c60e.jpg

I am so mad at myself that I bought the spiked version of last years shoe. These are fantastic looking. I had a contact at Puma lastyear and he's moved on. I hate paying retail for shoes but this might be the exception.

On bryangolf’s insta - supposedly executive shortpar4 box - I asked them to confirm if they are still available- I will report back.

Exactly. Need.

Good looking out, I would purchase those in a heartbeat

Been wearing the 10's for a few rounds now and confident that these shoes run large as a relation to size. Most Nike shoes I am closer to 11. Most adidas I am 10.5.

These in 10 are not even snug. Basically perfect fit. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the two pairs of 10.5 i have in disc and solelace haha

i complained about the toe support in these, but it wasn't fair at all. turns out it was some physical issues not letting me get to my left side, so hanging back and putting a bunch of pressure on my trailing foot. i'm on the way to recovery, and now hitting balls i have ZERO pain in my trailing toes. these shoes are super comfortable. i may buy a couple more pairs in different colors.

anybody own and can compare the pros and cons to these in disc, lace and solelace?

Been wearing the 10's for a few rounds now and confident that these shoes run large as a relation to size. Most Nike shoes I am closer to 11. Most adidas I am 10.5.

These in 10 are not even snug. Basically perfect fit. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the two pairs of 10.5 i have in disc and solelace haha

i totally agree with this. i have to really lace these tight to prevent feeling like my foot is going to slip all around. i'm not sure i would want to go smaller, though.

i complained about the toe support in these, but it wasn't fair at all. turns out it was some physical issues not letting me get to my left side, so hanging back and putting a bunch of pressure on my trailing foot. i'm on the way to recovery, and now hitting balls i have ZERO pain in my trailing toes. these shoes are super comfortable. i may buy a couple more pairs in different colors.

anybody own and can compare the pros and cons to these in disc, lace and solelace?

I have all three but honestly wear disc almost every time because I love it.

I bought my first pair of discs this year. I've been wearing them around the house and am very impressed with them. Easy on and off, perfect fit. Plus, they don't cost anymore than the non disc.

I really like my solelace but I have my first pair of disc's arriving today. We will see which pair gets the favorite nod. Also I don't see the same sizing issues as you guys. I wear 11 and my 11's fit just fine. The toe box might be a bit longer than normal but they don't feel too big.

I think they all have a slightly different tightness profile. The disc are definitely in the upper quadrant, but it's plenty snug from the shoe profile overall, and you cannot beat the convenience.

Originally I thought I was going to be fully committed to standard lace, but ended up buying disc in my 10s and the ease of use, especially with the fact that I rarely lace up, is undeniable.

The disc is badass.

I need them. No straight answers so far

Did the chat with Roj on the website - needed to be signed up for Rickie's box before April 1st to get these in hand.

They might be available on the shop portion of the website but too early to tell. I really need these.

Really need to try these on - waiting for the weather to warm/dry up

Asking for a friend, do the DISC shoes help you make more Berties?

What colors are these 10.5's you speak of?

I really like my solelace but I have my first pair of disc's arriving today. We will see which pair gets the favorite nod. Also I don't see the same sizing issues as you guys. I wear 11 and my 11's fit just fine. The toe box might be a bit longer than normal but they don't feel too big.
I usually wear an 11 and find the 11 to be very comfy but the longer than normal bothered my head more than my feet I guess when I tried them on. Also, I struggled a lot more to put anything smaller than an 11 on my foot. LOL

These will get a heck of a test tomorrow - I hope to get a round in but it is going to be really sloppy.

Back