PGA National will Host a THP Event

In most things......there are a few exception to rule that won't end well me thinks. :love-over:

The few exceptions I can imagine change the facts and all bets are off on forgiveness. They might get into the "yo ass better run" category.

That lineup is way over the top. Ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When the Graphite Challenge was announced I was thinking it was a perfect event for me to attend. I am considering going back to a game improvement iron set "Edge" or seeing if the PTx Pro was forgiving enough to upgrade from my original PTx set. I have pondered going graphite in my irons but just do not understand them enough to try it. Being fit by Danny Le into a new set of Hogans would be enough at any venue but now you have went next level with PGA National. Come on sign up day!!

Last edited:
I absolutely loved playing PGA nationals courses and adding in some THP flare will only make this better. Hrmmmm, this might be an entry.

Haha. This isn't shaft up my friend : )

Wa5kbC2.jpg

Wow that is unreal!!! Put the skills and equipment to the test right away.... sign me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to get together with my brother, who lives nearby, to play that course. This would be a great opportunity.

Wow! This is huge.....Gonna be a spectacular event.

Such a killer locale for an event. So perfect really.

Holy shirt, that is so badass. Big, extended golf clap for JB, GG, UST and BHG.

Love this place, minus the vodka/lemonaid. Bear trap is easy peasy and whole course is so much fun! Going back to Cali...nope bring on the East

Great announcement with the course and the club and shaft sponsors!

This is so sick I am astounded.

That is just amazing.

It's freaking mid-July and the folks at THP are still making mind blowing 2019 event announcements. Amazing choice!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Bear Trap owes me about 5 balls.
Great place to stay and play.

Crazy awesome venue...will be total bucket list event!

Wow that is freaking awesome!

Prestige worldwide. Record holder of the highest best ball score ever
cd80a91a542e7e25a615182ce75aec58.jpg

PGA National will Host a THP Event

Beautiful place, great THP venue, toughest golf course I remember playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back