Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

When do they go at it again?

I was doing to well. I picked K.J Choi and Luke Donald. Then i choose Matt Kuchar and he has failed miserably...

lol @ Esox! Yup, this is some excitement from Stricker all right. Poor guy just looks frazzled, er normal, er upset, er happy, er like he always does.

He laughed it off in his interview. He was smiling. LOL.

Kevin

I'm about to go play 18, so I'm going to record the final round and avoid this thread until I watch it.

Let's GO!!!!!:
Sabbatini
Choi
Donald
Tiebreaker= 269

He laughed it off in his interview. He was smiling. LOL.

Kevin

He was rolling right along, then the wheels just fell off.

He was rolling right along, then the wheels just fell off.

With the exception of G-Mac (bad bounce aside), it kind of happened to everybody. Very interesting next 18.

I really like Frank Nobilo and his insight. A lot of Morgan Cuppers should be watching what they are talking about (nerves) and competition. Interesting stuff.

I really like Frank Nobilo and his insight. A lot of Morgan Cuppers should be watching what they are talking about (nerves) and competition. Interesting stuff.

He's from New Zealand, of course I like him. He's exactly right though, nerves are crazy and they'll affect everyone in one form or another. If someone around 5,6,7 under can get into the clubhouse with a 64/65, they might win this tournament.

He's from New Zealand, of course I like him. He's exactly right though, nerves are crazy and they'll affect everyone in one form or another. If someone around 5,6,7 under can get into the clubhouse with a 64/65, they might win this tournament.

His talk about his own abilities in dealing with Sunday pressure was fascinating. Breaking it down to your usual miss and what you personally struggle with and knowing how to correct it was just awesome info. I bet P4B & The Real Hanks missed it as well as RxGus & ChunkyLover. That will be their demise...hehe

Going into the final round-- Luke -9
Rory -7
DJ -1
Overton -3
I need them to get hot--but you never know!

His talk about his own abilities in dealing with Sunday pressure was fascinating. Breaking it down to your usual miss and what you personally struggle with and knowing how to correct it was just awesome info. I bet P4B & The Real Hanks missed it as well as RxGus & ChunkyLover. That will be their demise...hehe

I think they did miss it.

Jake's off dipping his bustaball trophy in some ranch and making videos for his Team Paradise Captain.

Hanks is............i don't have a clue what he could be doing.

Chunky's wrestling a hot water heater, trying to wrench his back so he has an excuse next week.

Rx is either at some peace rally, the library, or playing his PS3.

I think they did miss it.

Jake's off dipping his bustaball trophy in some ranch and making videos for his Team Paradise Captain.

Hanks is............i don't have a clue what he could be doing.

Chunky's wrestling a hot water heater, trying to wrench his back so he has an excuse next week.

Rx is either at some peace rally, the library, or playing his PS3.

That right there is funny, I dont care who you are.

Dang - Verplank (one of my picks) barely misses the ace on 13!!

I missed Franks insight. I like the dude though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I like Nobilo as well. He always speaks his mind and never sounds like he's kissing somebody's butt. Today should be a great round for sure. I was gonna stay home and watch but with the way I have been playing the past few days I need to go get some more practice for the great weekend coming up.

David Toms is playing a Gambler.....I love it. He calls it his "Ol Reliable putter!"

Unless DJ hits a 59 I think I am out!

Come on KJ!!!

David Toms is playing a Gambler.....I love it. He calls it his "Ol Reliable putter!"

Close. just a quick correction, I believe he is playing a Dinero. The newest line they have.

And to think some thought after a withdraw, this tourney would be less exciting. 4 way tie for the top filled with great names.

Awesome stuff there from Graeme and KJ.

DLIII in plaid pants seems so odd to me.

I'm at some friends house for breakfast right now and am missing the golf but loving the breakfast. Looking forward to watching this when I get home. Go Gmac, oh and I really like Frank Nobillo as an anaylist as well. He is the best the Golf Channel has and I hope they keep him and he doesnt get snapped up by the mother ship as they all seem to be.

Back