First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

We can answer much of that now. It will be one dot club data, much of it will be available. If you can get it with the GC2+HMT, it appears to be found here. Which is awesome.
Very nice. Looking forward to seeing more. Can you tease us with any info as it pertains to sim golf.

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing more. Can you tease us with any info as it pertains to sim golf.

We showed it in the video, briefly. While that was the range, not a course, my same library of courses that I bought works on both devices.

Im not sure if you have seen the video yet, but it has some of that in there. This is the same level of accuracy that one would and should expect out of a GC2+HMT or GCQuad. While most of the home launch monitors are run on radar, that means no measurement of spin axis and much of the club head at impact not measured (right or wrong). The actual measurement and data mimics that of the GCQuad, so if you believe that is an accurate unit, this will be no different.

i did watch it. i’m looking forward to some comparisons of actual numbers (if possible). quad says spin is x, gc3 says it’s y. that way we can see comparisons to the gold standard.

i know some rail against the need for dots. that doesn’t bother me at all.

i did watch it. i’m looking forward to some comparisons of actual numbers (if possible). quad says spin is x, gc3 says it’s y. that way we can see comparisons to the gold standard.

Genuinely they will be identical or with in a couple of RPMs. They are using the same software and same cameras. One has a 4th camera, but the measurements are the same.

Genuinely they will be identical or with in a couple of RPMs. They are using the same software and same cameras. One has a 4th camera, but the measurements are the same.

well that is fan-friggin-tastic! looking forward to pricing details when y’all can share them.

well that is fan-friggin-tastic! looking forward to pricing details when y’all can share them.

It will get pretty interesting at that time and we will have a new thread with the full review, because we breakdown this vs some other options as it pertains to radar.
But as far as accuracy goes, there should be zero concerns.

They are using the same software and same cameras. One has a 4th camera, but the measurements are the same.
Is there info what the fourth camera delivers that now is missing from the GC3‘s capabilities set?

Is there info what the fourth camera delivers that now is missing from the GC3‘s capabilities set?
The two that stand out are impact location and face angle.

Not just specific to this but the amount of data you can get with the available technology is simply amazing. I know there will always be some paralysis by analysis for some people and others might go chasing numbers but overall this stuff can be so good for getting the right gear and swings.

This will definitely be outside my price range, but it’s very exciting to see the market for these devices start to expand.

Really confused that two identical pieces of hardware are coming to market, does the bushnell version of this look exactly the same with the words “Bushnell” replacing “Foresight”?

This will definitely be outside my price range, but it’s very exciting to see the market for these devices start to expand.
Maybe I did not pick that info up, but are we aware whether the Foresight and the Bushnell units will be priced differently apart from subscription models? So pure hardware price more or less?

Maybe I did not pick that info up, but are we aware whether the Foresight and the Bushnell units will be priced differently apart from subscription models? So pure hardware price more or less?
They can’t disclose that info yet

Really confused that two identical pieces of hardware are coming to market, does the bushnell version of this look exactly the same with the words “Bushnell” replacing “Foresight”?

Unfortunately I cannot answer that in terms of branding and/or badging as we only have a couple of the Foresight GC3 units. In speaking to Bushnell we expect some of that to take place. There are some other major differences, as it pertains to how they will hit market, as we suggest in the video is coming up next for our content. We pulled some out of the middle of what you saw today and a full 5-7 minutes post @Canadan hitting that you will get coming up soon.

Love the wireless aspect of this to be able to take to the range and set it down, dial yourself in and just put it back in the truck and go play....really like the look and look forward to the second half

So of they are identical hardware...I wonder why they are even bothering with a bushnell version?

Side note, I really thought @Jman Was going to toss the unit across the room when he took it out if the box 🤣
@Canadan wanted me to :LOL:

That first part though, will bring interesting convo when we can talk about it

For those looking for hardware questions answered we can discuss anything you would like outside of pricing models.
Both have been tested and yesterday even had them working side by side for a bit.

View attachment 9029308
This pic has me thinking of something... I wonder how good the unit is in the sun. Obviously we see how clear and easy it is to see the GCQuad.

This pic has me thinking of something... I wonder how good the unit is in the sun. Obviously we see how clear and easy it is to see the GCQuad.
Let me see if I can simulate that soon and take a picture.

@Canadan here it is powered on under the brightest light in the Tech Studio. It’s raining so going outside is not really an option.

Honestly I don’t expect it to be as reflective as the GCQuad, which has such a great screen for outdoors. But I don’t think walking up to it or seeing it will be too much of a challenge. A shade could be made too.

1586D63D-6238-4B5E-B43B-6D0CBC3D1E0D.jpeg

This^^^!

If they price it in the $3000-$3500 range(or less) I think they have a huge winner. If it’s pricing is more in line with the GC2 IMO their potential market will be much smaller.

bummer. that’s where so many of these reviews end up. is the “home” monitor as accurate as the big boy monitor? i hope we can get some comparisons on that soon.
Realistically speaking, no golfer is ever going to have a GC quad and a GC 3 next to each other. That’s even too much for an internet golfer. You only need one at a time haha.

This device was quite, quite good. If I needed an in-home simulator, this would be right in contention

Back