Macho Man Randy Savage died in a car accident. :(

Sad to hear that. He always rocked it and was one hell of an entertainer in the ring.

Damn. RIP.

My good old College buddy and I still do the same thing everytime we see each other. It doesn't matter we're now in our 30's, when I see him we go instantly into our Macho Man vs Ric Flair Impression. People around us think we're weird but it's just how we roll. I'll miss you Macho Man!!

if it's true ...RIP Randy...you were great to watch!

I'll be snappin' into a few Slim Jim's and drinking Malt Liqour to remember this man. He babysat me through most of my younger years...along with the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan. So stupid, yet so entertaining.

That's a shame, he was great back when wrestling was still entertaining

RIP Macho Man

Guess I won't be seeing him cruising down Gulf Blvd. on his chopper anymore. He was always a very friendly guy to talk to whenever I would see him. RIP Mr. Savage.

It's a sad sad day.

Sad day indeed, he was a great entertainer and actually had me tuning in years ago to watch the drama.

He was one of my favorites.

It says they think he had a heart attack. I wonder if he really had a brain aneurism.

I am really surprised he lived as long as he did. A lot of wrestlers from that era die from the effect of steroids. Not all of course, but a great many of them.

For the conspiracy theorists in the crowd; Is it a coincidence that this happened today?

Plant closes

Very sad. Just hit 1st year with his new wife

Sad, he entertained so many of us for many years

macho man was great, here's to the legions of people he helped entertain. he made the bandana cool

Oooohhh yeah, Macho madness yeah! Sorry to hear this and he was one of my faves growing up as well. Wrestling loses another great entertainer. RIP Randy.

I am really surprised he lived as long as he did. A lot of wrestlers from that era die from the effect of steroids. Not all of course, but a great many of them.

For the conspiracy theorists in the crowd; Is it a coincidence that this happened today?

Plant closes
You would think so but alot of them are surprisingly healthy with only physical problems. Iron Shiek is still alive and kicking but looks like hell.
This is a huge loss. He had a heart attack. It was always great to watch him and the other greats.

Was really saddened to hear this news. Loved watching him when Wrestling was about the characters, and he was one of the best!

Was really saddened to hear this news. Loved watching him when Wrestling was about the characters, and he was one of the best!

You were probably a British Bulldogs fan weren't you Paulo? :D

You were probably a British Bulldogs fan weren't you Paulo? :D

haha, you'd think so, but he was a bit too English for my liking! Rowdy Roddy Piper, however....:rockon:

haha, you'd think so, but he was a bit too English for my liking! Rowdy Roddy Piper, however....:rockon:

No way! I'd have you pegged as a Triple H fan. Remember when he first came on, he was Hunter Hurst Helmsley. Some rich British guy.

I loved wrestling. Sad to hear about the macho man. Condolences to his family.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The Macho Man was my all time favorite. Sad to hear of his passing. I guess he's up there now with the lovely Elizabeth

Back