Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know everyone is probably caught up in the Mystery Bag thread (myself included), but wanted to go ahead and tag all of the interested THPers so we can get confirmations. If you intend to join us, just reply and I'll update the OP list to show folks as confirmed. I've tried to remove the folks who have already stated they have a conflict with that date, but there could be some I missed. In any case, I'm hoping we have a good crowd. This is going to be fun!

EDIT: Just a reminder, the lock-in date is February 18. So we will need to let the course know how many we have playing by that date.

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan

Unfortunately, I am out. If anything changes. I will let you know or hitch a ride with @Carolina Dundee

I had a quick chat with my son and he said he wants to go. He's not on the forum but that's ok. So there's 2 of us.

We're both lousy golfers.:ROFLMAO:

I had a quick chat with my son and he said he wants to go. He's not on the forum but that's ok. So there's 2 of us.

We're both lousy golfers.:ROFLMAO:

I‘ll add him to the list as Scorpion Jr.! ;)

@will, I am tentative at the moment as well.

@will, I am tentative at the moment as well.

Got you marked as tentative. I'll tag all of the tentative folks that we haven't heard from as we get close to the lock-in date.

@Prince94 you should ride down with me this day

I’m in!!!!!

This is turning out to be pretty big. Thanks to @will and @gbtrsc for putting in the work!

We are up to 17 confirmed already! There are a lot of others that haven't replied and some that won't know until closer to the lock-in date. Looks like we should have a good crowd! This is going to be FUN!

Haha I’m so upset the date doesn’t work for me every time I see this updated.

In other news, anyone playing in the 2 man best ball event at true blue in a couple weeks?

I want to say confirmed for me but I just need to make sure 1 more thing is handled that weekend. We have testing at work for server/system updates and it's 1 of the possible days. I should know this week.

Haha I’m so upset the date doesn’t work for me every time I see this updated.

In other news, anyone playing in the 2 man best ball event at true blue in a couple weeks?

I hate that you won't be able to make it! Hopefully we will get to do more of these so more folks will have a chance to participate. In the meantime, if you're ever in the Hilton Head/Savannah area, let me know. Maybe we can meet up for 18.

I want to say confirmed for me but I just need to make sure 1 more thing is handled that weekend. We have testing at work for server/system updates and it's 1 of the possible days. I should know this week.

Hopefully it works out for you to join us! 🤞

Hopefully it works out for you to join us! 🤞
Y'all will have the privilege of seeing one of the worst golf games in the Carolinas if I make it :D.

Testing for work got pushed until April. I am confirmed. Now just don't laugh at my golf game lol.

Testing for work got pushed until April. I am confirmed. Now just don't laugh at my golf game lol.

Heck yeah! Updated to CONFIRMED!

Don't worry, I'm bringing my Jekyll and Hyde of a golf game from GA, so you should be good. lol All the courses I play are FLAT, so I'm hilariously unprepared for a course with actual elevation changes. :ROFLMAO:

I'm in.
:drinks:

Back