Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@will My wife and I will play only Saturday and will NOT require lodging. Will, thank you for all your efforts in getting this organized

No problem! Got your info updated in the OP!

One more update please. Let us know if you want to reserve a Finn Cycle.

The Finn is tempting, but I guess I am going to stick with a cart.

I’ll just stick with the cart this time.

Cart, Finn cycle and my luck= no thanks

Please put my wife CaroleB down as Tentative.

I'll stick with a cart. Not wanting to do a Finn cycle.

One more update please. Let us know if you want to reserve a Finn Cycle.

I'll start adding Finn Cycle to those that reply that they want one in the OP. That way everything is in one place.

Perfect. Thanks.

Awesome. Thanks. I am in.

Great! Got you added to the list in the OP. Now we just have a couple of questions for you. lol

Will you be playing Saturday and Sunday or Saturday only?
Do you plan to stay in the cottages?
Do you want a Finn Cycle or just stick with a regular cart?

This looks like a hell of a good time 🔥

I'm tagging the people that have confirmed that they are attending, but haven't specified which day or days they will be playing. For those tagged, please let us know if you are playing Saturday only or Saturday and Sunday. Also, if you are interested in staying in the cottages, let us know what what nights.

We are up to 19 total that have confirmed and we have several tentative and others that haven't responded yet. I think we are going to have a good crowd and this is going to an awesome gathering!

@Lousy golfer
@Scorpion12
@Carolina Dundee
@pumbaa
@ir13
@zoveracker
@blazinden
@Sarzar

Will most likely be playing both days but will drive up since im less than an hour away.

Will most likely be playing both days but will drive up since im less than an hour away.
Will be good to tee it up with you again. Though my game is still awful 😂

I updated your info in the OP for golf Saturday and Sunday. Did you want to reserve a Finn Cycle?

Ummm so I just had an incident. One that sent me to Ortho, where they diagnosed a torn Rotator. MRI forthcoming to see how bad. I would say I'm now maybe at best. Which sucks!!!😔

Ummm so I just had an incident. One that sent me to Ortho, where they diagnosed a torn Rotator. MRI forthcoming to see how bad. I would say I'm now maybe at best. Which sucks!!!😔

Since we were going to be making the trip together this will put me on the tenative list for now. As it stands now I still lean towards making the trip.

Wishing you the best.

@T0AD hope it's not as bad as it sounds and if it is, I hope you recover quickly!

Back