Forum Testing - Swing Thought

Put me down as a one who would love to tesr

I now tap while I talk

I'm in. I hope they come in left-handed versions. Ha!

I love these bands. I have 3 different ones and I think the 10 testers will be very hapy.

This is awesome. I'm all about the Tempo in Blue. Lord knows I need better tempo, and it looks like it will coordinate well with my Sligo Muskoka Scotty!

Can mine say "You pay to play, enjoy!" LOL

Another great testing opportunity! I need a reminder to swing smoothly and have better tempo most times. I'd love to try this out.

Thanks THP and Swing Thought!

I'd be down to test!
It'll add nicely to my glove tan.

Questions..?

Definitely happy to test it out for THP.

Another great opportunity And reason why This site is so amazing :)

Thanks THP and Swingthought for another great testing! I would love to test and I think Tempo or Smooth would be idea for me. Thanks again and I look forward to the great reviews of this product.

I would give it a shot for you.

I usually say to myself “Freddie" as I am taking a shot as a way to stay smooth and keep a tempo like Fred Couples. His swing is my mental image.

I would be interested in trying it out.

I'd love to try these out, browsed through the website, a very cool idea. Keeping your mind sharp while playing is never a bad thing!

Mine would say focus, too many times when I get on the back 9 I lose concentration. I would choose focus in the white color if I got picked and man would I love one of these.

I'd love to test these out. Tempo and smooth are good thoughts for me. What a great idea.

I wouldn't mind trying this out. They look pretty cool.

I'd love to be part of the test group. I finished a range session today and my entire thoughts on each swing was Smooth Tempo.

I would love to test this out. I love the simplicity of this and if it is on your glove hand, you will see it every time you put the glove on.

I'd give this a go. I'd either go with "alignment" or "smooth". Unfortunately I don't think they have a "don't duff it dufus" one. Haha.

Thanks THP and Swing Thought for this great opportunity.

Looks like a cool training aid. I would love to try one. I always try to have a focus before I swing so I can clear my mind, but I usually forget to do this and think way too much.

I want to participate in product test

I want to participate in product test

I am a high school golf coach and would like to give the swing thought product a try.

Would love to try this out, it's always simple things you forget, looks like a cool product!

Back