2012 Outing Q&A + Villa Videos

I need this not to sell out tomorrow folks

Same here. Although I would be mildly pleased if it did, that would be very impressive.

--
tapatalk

I will do my part for the sell out. Got the new phone ready to go at noon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

If I wasnt already convinced- GG you are truly amazing. Coordinating something like this is a task unto itself- yet u somehow manage in addition to this -day to day operations of this great site; a store front and shipping; contests and promotions; and then add in the rest of your personal golf and I just don't know where you find the time!

There cannot be many other people like you.

Thanks for everything- truly!

I vote June 8th be known as an annual GolferGal Appreciation Holiday!

Happy GGAD! Hahahhaah

Great job with the videos! They look very nice and comfortable. I know you're not supposed to wish your life away, but I wish these 11 months would pass!

If I wasnt already convinced- GG you are truly amazing. Coordinating something like this is a task unto itself- yet u somehow manage in addition to this -day to day operations of this great site; a store front and shipping; contests and promotions; and then add in the rest of your personal golf and I just don't know where you find the time!

There cannot be many other people like you.

Thanks for everything- truly!

I vote June 8th be known as an annual GolferGal Appreciation Holiday!

Happy GGAD! Hahahhaah

Thank you so much!! You guys are too nice to me...but I am not complaining or asking you to stop. ; )

Truthfully, I am not sure I have actually slept this past week or so. It seems like the days keep getting shorter and there just isn't enough time to get everything done.

I just got the info on the 2/2 for the couples. If both people are golfing it's the same double rate and if just 1 person is golfing then it's the $369 rate.

There is only a limited number of the 2/2 available. For the most part everything will be the 4/4 villa.

Last edited:
This was just asked and answered in another thread:

Quick question: I am going to be rooming with Gus and he is going to sign us up. Will I still have to contact the resort or can he do all of that since he will be taking care of the initial down payment (bet you didn't know you were doing that eh Gus? haha).

I believe it was posted before that both people have to signup

You are correct MD. Everyone has to sign up separately. This is not done like at PGA National where one person signs up and let's them know who their roommate will be. Everyone must sign up on their own and pay their individual deposit and then let me know who your roommates will be and I will inform the resort. I will then be able to arrange villas mates based on bed/roommate situations since the villas are either all king beds or all double beds.

Sorry if this has been asked, but how much is the deposit I would need to make today?

Sorry if this has been asked, but how much is the deposit I would need to make today?

Found the answer, sorry, in meetings today and couldnt read everything at first. Sorry

I think I understand but can you confirm for me: me and my golfing wife, she would be my "roommate" and we would need to make separate reservations and each deposit $207 to lock in our spot?

I think I understand but can you confirm for me: me and my golfing wife, she would be my "roommate" and we would need to make separate reservations and each deposit $207 to lock in our spot?

It seems that some of the other golfing couples were able to book under one reservation. They just explained to the reservation desk that they would be booking under the "double rate" of $207.50 but that they will be rooming together in a King Bed room. So your total deposit is then $415.

It seems that some of the other golfing couples were able to book under one reservation. They just explained to the reservation desk that they would be booking under the "double rate" of $207.50 but that they will be rooming together in a King Bed room. So your total deposit is then $415.

Thanks!

Demo day sounds like a blast. I don't have problem putting a deposit down to hold my spot but what if plans change I need to cancel? I read the official but didn't see anything mentioned. What is the cancellation policy for 2012 demo day?

Demo day sounds like a blast. I don't have problem putting a deposit down to hold my spot but what if plans change I need to cancel? I read the official but didn't see anything mentioned. What is the cancellation policy for 2012 demo day?

I want to start by saying that the outing is far more than just a demo day. In fact the demo day, while a ton of fun, is only 1 day while the outing is a total of 3 filled with lots of golf, friends and laughter. To answer your question, you can cancel and get your deposit money back but it must be done 60 days before the outing begins. Along with that, if you have a roommate, we ask that you please do everything you can to help your roommate out so they are not stuck with additional charges.

since a few folks have joined and didn't get to read this....here you go

Back