New Forum Driver Testing - Signup Now

Yeah am constantly checking my email. I just can't wait to talk to Mr. Boccieri and to get this driver out on the course. The driver is probably the most important part of my game. If I am in the fairway, i will likely make par or better. If I. Am not then here comes the bogey train!

I'm right there with you. I couldn't have asked for a better testing opportunity when it comes to my actual game. I have a very steady, compact, and effective swing with my irons but I just never feel as comfortable with my driver. I'm really intrigued by the technology behind this driver. I'm strong enough that I'll be able to get a really solid distance consistently if I can keep my driver swing on a nice plane.

Just very excited. A true fairway finder would be absolutely fantastic for my game.

I thought your updates from the Kingdom were excellent. Really looking forward to this one now too.

Thanks OEM and Fairway, that means a lot to me. I should be getting some weights in the mail tomorrow. I am going to back weight my driver so I can compare apples to apples during this process. I am also going to back weigh my putter while I am at it. I will post a video on this process.

Nothing here yet either. I'm really excited to give this thing to give this driver a try.

Congrats everyone. I really nice assortment of testers. Looking forward to all of the feedback and long term testing on these. I really liked these sticks at the outing and I think they are going to surprise a lot of you. Again, congrats, it's an amazing opportunity, let's see what you have!

Congrats everyone and enjoy the testing! Be very interested to hear what everyone has to say about it. Would love to see some launch monitor number comparisons as well if anyone can get to one.

Congrats everyone and enjoy the testing! Be very interested to hear what everyone has to say about it. Would love to see some launch monitor number comparisons as well if anyone can get to one.

If the range I goto is having a slower, and perhaps more alcohol induced day, I may be able to convince them to take it out without charging me.

I plan to take it into Golf Galaxy and pretend its been in my bag for a while. Then I'm going to ask to hit a few drivers to "compare". So sue me if one of those drivers happen to be my current driver
:D

I got a GPS app on my phone too, so I plan to do some side by side testing on the course too.

Glad I'm not the only one who hasnt been contacted. I was worried I gave out incorrect contact info.

Still haven't heard anything here either.

Today was the day I received my email to welcome me to the testing process. It asks me to send along my specs, address, and availability to meet with Stephen Boccieri to discuss the club technology, ask questions, etc.

I'm looking forward to getting started!

That is great news. We will be starting the testing thread tomorrow so that people can update when they have their conversations with Stephen.

Today was the day I received my email to welcome me to the testing process. It asks me to send along my specs, address, and availability to meet with Stephen Boccieri to discuss the club technology, ask questions, etc.

I'm looking forward to getting started!

Can't wait to hear how your convo goes with stephen. Take good notes for us.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Sweet. I'm excited to hear details on the conversations.

got my Email as well. Nice touch that that Stephen Boccieri wants to call and talk to each of us.

This is a great opportunity for you guys getting to talk with Stephen Boccieri and discuss the specifics of the driver and your swing. Can't wait to hear the details.

I just recieved my e-mail as well and have sent all the information that was requested. I can't wait for the phone call and the testing to begin! Thanks again THP and Boccieri golf!

I havent sent my response yet, I want to stop and try to hit a launch monitor on my home from work today. I want to make sure I ask for the shaft flex and loft that I should be swinging and hope figure out which head I should get. My current 9.5* falls right between the 9* and 10* Boccieri makes.

I wanted to share my response that I recieved from Boccieri with the rest of you guys to show what they think of THP.

My Email:
First off I want to thank you for recognizing THP as an outlet to have your products reviewed. I enjoyed demoing your clubs at our recent outting in West Palm Beach Florida and look forward to doing further testing with your driver.

Reply:
Donnie,

We are very big fans of The Hackers Paradise and know that its dedicated and knowledgeable members are the ideal vehicle for this type of promotion. Thank you for the information on your specs, we will put in the order today and be in touch as soon as possible regarding a time for the phone call with Steve.

Thank you,

Bill

Excited for you guys, the process is getting started and the pics, videos and writeups are just around the corner. Good luck with the testing of what seems to be an up and coming club market for Boccieri.

Received my e-mail as well! Quite exciting.

This should be a truly awesome experience. I'm thinking of going with a 9-degree driver, a bit of a change for me. I've always played a 10.5-degree driver but I swung my buddies 9-degree driver not too long ago and loved it.

Back