The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop bouncing my legs around... Working all day while thinking about golfing is about to drive me nuts.

Oh well. Off to play in less than an hour wooooot!

LUCKY!!!

All I gotta look forward to is going home to eat and maybe the gym...not in the mood for $6 movie night.

LUCKY!!!

All I gotta look forward to is going home to eat and maybe the gym...not in the mood for $6 movie night.

Life is what you make it man. Drop the 6 buck movie and pick up a 6 dollar bucket!

Even better was the one that read "Weiner Calls Clinton". I mean how ironic is that.

Tomorrow's headline:

Weiner Rebuffed by Hillary Clinton Again.

$6? We went and saw Super8 and it was more like $10.50 each. Super8 was ok btw.

What would you do?

talk to whoever you need to talk to at the course... manager/owner/boss and explain to them what you think happened and since they cant give you gary's number... maybe they can give the number to the cops... if they wont youll be glad to call the cops for them to help them straighten things out

No movie...went for a jog with the woman, then reshafted my R9-4w. Ruined the stock reg flex shaft but the new stiff UST shaft looks sweet!

Having a thunderstorm right now, we have an 8"+ rainfall deficit this year so it will be welcomed especially at the golf courses. I think I will head on to bed and just listen to the thunder for a while.

Pretzel M&M's. Crunchy, salty, sweet and I love them.

Our "water dog" runs away from the wading pool but will go out and stand in the pouring rain.

I've rediscovered the goodness that are Twizzlers....

I can't shed lbs if I keep eating!

Sucks how that works! hehehe

My favorite saying is "Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny" but honestly...peanut butter cups taste soooo good!!!

Search... we have one..

Search... we have one..

There is a search function here on THP and even an advanced one if the regular one doesnt cut it.

Search

There is a search function here on THP and even an advanced one if the regular one doesnt cut it.

Search

So that's what that white box on the upper right is for? Damn it. My bad.

I've never heard that line... But I'm not sure I buy it. Too many delicious indulgences in this world.

Yeah I know...having Vietnamese iced coffee now and eating ice cream from one of the local mom and pop stands...Gotta love New England for their homemade ice cream.

Yeah I know...having Vietnamese iced coffee now and eating ice cream from one of the local mom and pop stands...Gotta love New England for their homemade ice cream.

Mmmmmm yum on the Vietnamese iced coffee. I miss boba and the lot of yummy caffeinated drinks (esp Thai iced teas) a pregnant woman shouldn't drink. Sigh. ENJOY!! oh and the ice cream sounds good too.

Mmmmmm yum on the Vietnamese iced coffee. I miss boba and the lot of yummy caffeinated drinks (esp Thai iced teas) a pregnant woman shouldn't drink. Sigh. ENJOY!! oh and the ice cream sounds good too.

omg more than 1 thai iced tea gives me the jitters...I do love it though...man this ice cream rocks!

Yeah I wouldn't take a chance with caffeine or shellfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back