What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time for a change, something that can help me find zen.

zen_garden2.jpg

Ah. Guess I need to "up" my Zen Knowledge.

I'm not trying to push it on you as a religion, but Zen is an amazing mindset to live your life by.

103. Ugh.

Yesterday I shot an 88 (44-44). On each side I had 1 triple, 2 doubles, and 1 birdie. Gotta get my tee game figured out...irons and short game are very good right now.

105 today. Started by making a 20 footer for par on the opener, so it was a good front, shooting a 48. The back fell apart as a hook came out of nowhere and I couldn't hit a fairway or green to save my life.

Clay were the greens similar to the Plinko game on The Price is Right?

Pretty much. I avoid this course if all possible, but I got an invite. I normally don't pass up golf when possible! :)

Tale of two 9s for me today!

Started out with a 36... Birdied the 9th to get there too. Then the rain came, and with it went my game. Came in at 45.

So 81. With lots of strokes left on the course. Oh well, the method was the highlight of MANY holes!!

81 today on a completely packed course. It was just impossible to get into any sort of rhythm with play going that slow. My dad shot 92, though, and he's a 28 handicap, so apparently the slow pace paid off for the old dude. :D

92 today. again didnt play badly, just had too many blow up holes. plenty of pars, and a few birdie chances but i only converted one.

90 today...had a couple beauty approach shots and then missed the birdie putts....work on my short game and I could eliminate at least 7-8 strokes...

46 + 40 for 86 on my home course. I shot better on a course I have not played in 20 years yesterday, however my excitement was up then. Today was ho hum but still a fun round with friends :thumb:

46 + 40 for 86 on my home course. I shot better on a course I have not played in 20 years yesterday, however my excitement was up then. Today was ho hum but still a fun round with friends :thumb:

That's pretty hard to beat!

91 today. Including a 40 minute break for a conference call! 32 putts. 1 Birdie, 3 pars. Parred the #2 handicap hole!

91 WOOHOO, Just wish it wasn't super slow today as it took 3:45 in the front but only 2hrs in the back 9.

91 WOOHOO, Just wish it wasn't super slow today as it took 3:45 in the front but only 2hrs in the back 9.

Wow, that is rough.

Only played 9 with GG today, but shot 38 and did so in 1 hour in 35 minutes.

84, only one 3 putt first time out with the SeeMore. Need a few more GIR's but over all happy with the way I am swinging.

Wow, that is rough.

Only played 9 with GG today, but shot 38 and did so in 1 hour in 35 minutes.

Twas a long day sir...if I didn't shoot a +9 in the front I would have just went home.

Only played nine and threw away the card. It was hot, humid and slow, and it was absolutely miserable today. With the guys being impatient behind us, we had enough after 9.

Had a below avg (for me) front 9, 43 and bounced back with a 40 on the back despite triple bogey on the #10 par 5.

played in a 2 day tournament this weekend, carded 84/82 for a total 166 and 69 stableford points. Yesterday I managed to stay in the zeros pool (no double bogeys) but I was really grinding and didnt make any birdies.

Today I was in the zone, played the front in 38 (8 pars and 1 double) and then birdied the 10 hole with a lucky break (pushed a SW that kicked off the right fringe back on the green 6 ft behind the hole) to get back to 1 over, hoping to pick up a couple bucks with a skin there. Blew up on 13 and 14 with some stupid mistakes like taking 3 shots to get out of a greenside bunker on 13, then pulling my tee shot into some fescue and then snap hooking my approach OB on 14. Managed to birdie the 18th to bookend a 44.

My tee game was awesome today, finally figured out the move my instructor had me working on at my last lesson. Looking forward to playing in the next tournament and keep the good rounds going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back