Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I get a call from my daughter who lives 5 states away. She calls me crying because she can't take driver's ed. The reason is her mother doesn't have the money for the class. The class starts tomorrow and I get a call today about it! She has to have the money when the class starts in the morning... I guess my rant is about "EX's". Why can't they keep the other's involved informed! I asked her last week if everything was set for driver's ed and she said it was. Now I get a call that she doesn't have the money. I could have sent the money last week. But no, I didn't know about it. So now I get to rush to western union to make sure my little girl get's to take driver's ed and start the growing up process. It just seems that I'm always the last to know about everything. It's so frustrating!! 12 years ago I hear "I don't love you anymore but you have to pay this every month." And still get to deal with bull crap. I love my daughter with all my heart. I know it's not her fault. It's my ex-wife's, she's supposed to be the grown up, but I guess she's not.

DIVORCE: Not a very male friendly situation!

Okay I get a call from my daughter who lives 5 states away. She calls me crying because she can't take driver's ed. The reason is her mother doesn't have the money for the class. The class starts tomorrow and I get a call today about it! She has to have the money when the class starts in the morning... I guess my rant is about "EX's". Why can't they keep the other's involved informed! I asked her last week if everything was set for driver's ed and she said it was. Now I get a call that she doesn't have the money. I could have sent the money last week. But no, I didn't know about it. So now I get to rush to western union to make sure my little girl get's to take driver's ed and start the growing up process. It just seems that I'm always the last to know about everything. It's so frustrating!! 12 years ago I hear "I don't love you anymore but you have to pay this every month." And still get to deal with bull crap. I love my daughter with all my heart. I know it's not her fault. It's my ex-wife's, she's supposed to be the grown up, but I guess she's not.

DIVORCE: Not a very male friendly situation!

That sucks. You know when you send western union you have to include a saftey/security question. Your question for your daughter should be "who loves ya more?" Seriously, I'm just kidding. Children shouldn't get stuck in the middle of the crossfire.

My parents were divorced and my mother was immature and petty for a very very long time. Love her to death, just wish she could have treated her Ex (my dad) with a little more respect considering he had to pay for Hers, Mine, and his new life.

That sucks. You know when you send western union you have to include a saftey/security question. Your question for your daughter should be "who loves ya more?" Seriously, I'm just kidding. Children shouldn't get stuck in the middle of the crossfire.

My parents were divorced and my mother was immature and petty for a very very long time. Love her to death, just wish she could have treated her Ex (my dad) with a little more respect considering he had to pay for Hers, Mine, and his new life.

This is so true!!! You would crap yourself If I told how much my childsupport is... But we won't go there.

This is so true!!! You would crap yourself If I told how much my childsupport is... But we won't go there.

hang in there bud. All I can think of to say is just keep reminding yourself its all for your daughter.

Hey atleast you didn't get served child support papers at work:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/05/gilbert-arenas-custody-child-support_n_819108.html

ORLANDO, Fla. — Orlando guard Gilbert Arenas was served with child support and custody papers as he left the court during halftime of the Magic's loss to Miami on Thursday night.

The court documents, obtained by The Associated Press, were a California petition filed by Laura Mendoza Govan. She identified herself as his ex-girlfriend in the documents.

The petition seeks custody and child support for three children that Govan says Arenas fathered and has since "financially cut off." She is also seeking support for another unborn child, as well as monthly support for the other children.

In the petition, she is seeking $109,000 in monthly support payments from Arenas and $1.3 million annually.

Govan could not be reached for comment.

A hearing in the case has been set for March 8 in Los Angeles. Orlando plays at Sacramento on March 9.

"Everything I say is reaction for something I did," Arenas said after the Magic's 110-92 victory at Washington on Friday. "She got served, so now she wants to say something on TV, that's all it is. I don't pay attention to it. My lawyer said I can take it because ... it's just reactions to reactions."

He said he wasn't surprised by Govan serving him with the petition. He also disputed her claim that he hasn't supported her financially.

"I don't pay much attention to it because this is who she is as a person," he said. "It's sad that it has to be in the public's eye. She gets money. I mean when a girl asks for $100,000 a month and you say no, that doesn't mean you're cut off. You're still getting 20. ... That's the thing that bothers me. She tells the world that she's not getting money. She gets $20,000 a month."

so....
ran some errands, told the kids I would stpo at wendys and get a frosty....on the way the transmission in my Envoy decided to crap out on me

Just had it replaced in March, basically it wouldnt switch into 3rd gear. Ive already left a nasty message for the transmission place, ive gotten KILLED this year on car repairs, having this happen today put me over the edge. Im this close to taking both vehicles and driving them off of a cliff

went to the mall today after work (hair appt for my honey)
decided to eat at the food court... mcdonalds
big mistake
they were out of soda... its a frikken mcd's!
chick looked at us like we were aliens cuz she never gave us our change... 5mins of staring at each other "uhhh i gave you a twenty?"
fries were dropped like 3 days ago and were colder than the mall ac
had to ask for ketchup more than a couple of times and still didnt get it
and this wasnt the first time... but it will be the last

went to the mall today after work (hair appt for my honey)
decided to eat at the food court... mcdonalds
big mistake
they were out of soda... its a frikken mcd's!
chick looked at us like we were aliens cuz she never gave us our change... 5mins of staring at each other "uhhh i gave you a twenty?"
fries were dropped like 3 days ago and were colder than the mall ac
had to ask for ketchup more than a couple of times and still didnt get it
and this wasnt the first time... but it will be the last

Man that sucks. Weirdly I had the exact opposite experience yesterday. Pulled into MCDs yesterday with a buddy. Ordered a #1 meal (Big Mac baby) and two cheeseburgers for my friend. Pull up and the cashier says, "I rang it up as a two cheeseburger meal and a big mac sandwich. Its cheaper that way" I looked at her and said "thanks and would you like a job in the customer service center at my work?"

Man that sucks. Weirdly I had the exact opposite experience yesterday. Pulled into MCDs yesterday with a buddy. Ordered a #1 meal (Big Mac baby) and two cheeseburgers for my friend. Pull up and the cashier says, "I rang it up as a two cheeseburger meal and a big mac sandwich. Its cheaper that way" I looked at her and said "thanks and would you like a job in the customer service center at my work?"

was she hot?

Severely strained my quad tonight while playing softball, and I have a practice round on Wednesday before the biggest tournament of the year for me on Saturday and Sunday. Just phenomenal timing.

Last edited:
Severly strained my quad tonight while playing softball, and I have a practice round on Wednesday before the biggest tournament of the year for me on Saturday and Sunday. Just phenomenal timing.

OUCH!

Ice/heat/ice/heat/ice/heat.....repeat as necessary.

I have been fighting a back injury for 6 months, it feels like a pulled muscle, but it just won't heal. I am afraid it may be something worse now like a pinched nerve radiating the pain to the muscle. I don't feel anything but the tightness and soreness in the muscle though.

Rant for my day:
Last night a storm rolled thru my area from about 8:30pm to 9:30pm, causing my Directv to lose signal.
I missed the end of last weeks Big Break (which I missed the prior week) and all of this weeks' Big Break episode.
I don't have DVR, cuz I'm cheap. :banghead:

Rant for my day:
Last night a storm rolled thru my area from about 8:30pm to 9:30pm, causing my Directv to lose signal.
I missed the end of last weeks Big Break (which I missed the prior week) and all of this weeks' Big Break episode.

On the plus side, GC replays BB all the time!! Should be able to watch it again soon.

So is she your employee now?

haha no. And she didn't even give me her number either.
No offense to people who work at McDs but she was far too pretty to be working the window there.

i cured my big fat hook... by pushing the ball all day

Rant for my day:

We lost cable/internet last night in a storm around here, and it really screwed up my DVR recordings, on the bright side the wife and I had fun playing Nintendo Wii!

Three holes of golf that took an hour to play. I drove back in and went home.

Good thing: I am going to Chipotle.

Have fun Tapatalking from the toilet tonite!

That sucks - get your green fee back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back