also looking at the VR pro combo's on ebay. Please let us know if you have gotten them from golfmygirl and if they are legit. I was looking at 2 other sellers, with great feedback and over 10,000 transactions.

country.golf
kelley_golf

anyone bought from these places?

Feedback is very good. Looks to be all kinds of different buyers and have been around since 2002. (I'm talking about kelley_golf)

Only thing that seems a bit odd is they ONLY have Nike equipment for sell. I'm talking shoes, socks, clubs, balls, etc.

i've purchased 98% of my golf gear from eBay (clubs, apparel, etc..)
always look at the feedback, positive and negative.
i would recommend always using PayPal.
make sure that they are a verified seller.
it's always a good sign when the seller actually has an eBay store.

and if you ever are the least bit worried, send the seller a message and see how they respond. that's always a good way to tell if they're reputable or not.

Has anyone ever purchased from Clubsandsticks from eBay? I bought my R11 from them and I am unsure if it is real or a knockoff. I was averaging roughly 290-300 when I demoed the club at Golf Town and was hitting it pretty straight on the launch monitor on the neutral setting. I am definitely not seeing an average distance of 290 with this club. I have pounded a few out there, but not seeing the same numbers on course as I did in store.

For example, the longest drive I have hit on the course is 325. This was with some tailwind. In store, I hit 4 balls out of about 40 over 320. I really hope I was not duped! :confused2:

Based on the randomness of their selling list, and the quality of their feedback, I seriously doubt they aren't legit.

Have you tried registering the driver?

Has anyone ever purchased from Clubsandsticks from eBay? I bought my R11 from them and I am unsure if it is real or a knockoff. I was averaging roughly 290-300 when I demoed the club at Golf Town and was hitting it pretty straight on the launch monitor on the neutral setting. I am definitely not seeing an average distance of 290 with this club. I have pounded a few out there, but not seeing the same numbers on course as I did in store.

For example, the longest drive I have hit on the course is 325. This was with some tailwind. In store, I hit 4 balls out of about 40 over 320. I really hope I was not duped! :confused2:

I would try to register it, if that works ok, maybe it was a fluffed launch monitor

Still hard for me to understand why anyone would buy golf clubs on the internet after all the warnings of the large number of scammers operating there. I would rather buy at a on course pro shop and support the little guy, than some unknown ebay seller that could care less about me. More often than not, great deals can be had in face to face dealing at a pro shop and there is no question about authenticity. And we wonder where all the little guys have gone. Pretty sad. JMO of course.

Still hard for me to understand why anyone would buy golf clubs on the internet after all the warnings of the large number of scammers operating there. I would rather buy at a on course pro shop and support the little guy, than some unknown ebay seller that could care less about me. More often than not, great deals can be had in face to face dealing at a pro shop and there is no question about authenticity. And we wonder where all the little guys have gone. Pretty sad. JMO of course.

Well when the pro shops are selling it for 200 bucks more than the interwebs... Why wouldn't someone take advantage of the price break? I personally buy most of my golf gear from my pro-shop, unless I want to buy used to try something out.. I was just curious.

I would much prefer to buy from the "little guy". I actually HATE buying online because you never really know what you are going to get. The only reason I do is that after just finishing 6 years of university, I don't have the cash flow to do that. It sucks not having the funds to be properly fitted and and have the best clubs for my game. I feel like I am cheating myself in some respect. It's just that golf is an expensive sport to play let alone get the best gear to play with.

I can guarantee you this, I will be buying in person next year. Got a full time teaching job this year and will have the funds to feed my addiction. So the little guy will be getting my dollar from now on and I am finally going to go get some much needed lessons to boot.

not sure if it has been said, but 3balls (both Ebay and online) is a good site.
Also take a look at callawaypreowned.com..(they carry more than just callaway)

Based on the randomness of their selling list, and the quality of their feedback, I seriously doubt they aren't legit.

Have you tried registering the driver?

I would try to register it, if that works ok, maybe it was a fluffed launch monitor

I have gone on the TM site to register but it doesn't mean anything. It says the following in fine print on the bottom of the product registration page: "Registering your product here does not validate the authenticity of your product."

yeah I dont buy from ebay too much, a huge % of the golf stuff on there is fake, I cant take that gamble since papal buyer protection SUCKS

yeah I dont buy from ebay too much, a huge % of the golf stuff on there is fake, I cant take that gamble since papal buyer protection SUCKS

I think it all depends on what you're targeting.. If you see a Scotty Cameron going for 100 bucks brand new, it's definitely a fake. If you're trying to buy a used driver from a seller with great feedback, it's pretty safe to say it's legit.

I've purchased a couple clubs on eBay, but I mostly buy accessories on there. I have been seriously tempted on occasion, but I do have my reservations like you.. Just maybe not as much haha

2nd the motion to go through patty, they are two extremely nice people and take care of you.

When I need something my first call is to them.

They have always had what I need, or ordered it for me. I have to imagine someday they are going to tell me enough matt! Hahha but I doubt it.

I like helping their business with my addiction of purchasing golf items hehe

also looking at the VR pro combo's on ebay. Please let us know if you have gotten them from golfmygirl and if they are legit. I was looking at 2 other sellers, with great feedback and over 10,000 transactions.

country.golf
kelley_golf

anyone bought from these places?

I got my clubs from golfmygirl. Sent the S/N to nike right away, they got back fast. all seem well. The S/N's even matched the numbers on the sealed bags. I'm going to ask them the address of the dealer sent to next. Since GolfMyGirl is listed in IL on ebay but the box came from VT. seems odd. But, i'll be playing them tomorrow, should be able to tell if they feel the same as the ones at the nike demo.

Back