What is your birdie shot?

Either a full PW or a 3/4 9i. Both are usually on the money for me if I am in the groove

A 95-100 yard 56* sw, it's not a full swing but my setup at address let's me swing pretty hard from about a 75% backswing... Same shot with 115-120 52*gw

7i all day, every day

Full 56* from 75 yards. Throwing darts all day long! Almost eagled from the exact same situation yesterday with it so there's the proof!

Anything from 165 yards and in, I'd like to think that I could execute the shot and have a nice run at birdie.

For a full shot I would prefer a PW, for any shot it would be a 3/4 grip, 3/4 swing GW or SW. Either one would be fine as long as it is not a full shot. I can hit those clubs full, but the spin control and accuracy are much better going 3/4.

Anything from 165 yards and in, I'd like to think that I could execute the shot and have a nice run at birdie.

X2 on that I've been good at those ranges lately.

I'll take my 54 at 100yds, Alex.

I prefer either a full 50° from 90-10 yards or the same distance with a 3/4 PW.

Most likely, I get too pumped up and blade both to about 130.

100 yard PW full swing. Pin high all day long.

140-145ish and a full PW is what I would love to see in that situation

3/4 PW- 115 yards love it

Full 52* from 110. No question. Though, I would 3 putt to ruin it, but at least it's a GIR!!!

Would be happy with either a 50* from 100, or my 7-iron from 155. So, whatever gives me a tee shot I'm comfortable with is okay by me!

Of course, my last birdie was a 50+ foot putt from 8 inches in the rough ;) It was on 18 though!

You have one shot though and you are playing H.O.R.S.E. and you have to throw down a birdie, where is TC dropping his ball?

60* from about 65 yards out. Hit and stick!

That's why you are Captain Lefty, and one Bada$$ Motherf$#%er!! hahaha

You have one shot though and you are playing H.O.R.S.E. and you have to throw down a birdie, where is TC dropping his ball?

lol, good question. I suppose I would drop it at about 115 yards and hit a nice, smooth Gap Wedge. It's been working well so far.

SW from about 80 if it's a tight pin, PW from 110 and let it run just a bit if not.

My shot of choice would have to be my gap wedge from about 115. Lately it's been my best approach to have a shot at a birdie under some pressure!!

3/4 SW from about 105 is where I'm deadly!

Mine would be an easy 60* from about 90 out. That's one of my favorite shots out there.

Back